We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Grin116: Lamborghini Diablo SV

Grin116

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:oook: But i was only kidding, for sure i'm waiting, i like the kurgan's work, i just did that to not make this an off topic... that was just a translate for the obvious... everyone want it... you haven't read my comments or didn't understand my style... :rolleyes:

One thing, Grin... is Kurgan only fixing the car on a 3D program...? and the he will send the car 2 you and you'll make the re-convertion to TDU, right...?!

Yes, that's been stated several times already.

I'm working on the car in 3dsMax and will send the finished parts back to Grin as soon as I'm done.

And for any of the fearmonger club that seems to exist here, I would never stop working on something just because people were interested in it, EVER, and I honestly think anyone who would do something like that needs some sense smacked into them, literally.

One thing, Grin... is Kurgan only fixing the car on a 3D program...? and the he will send the car 2 you and you'll make the re-convertion to TDU, right...?!

off topic: actually that's a good point. Like can I work on this and send it to grin? maybe he can make it work in tdu:P I mean 3ds to 3dg stuff

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/905/66873062.jpg

Mod Edit: Please stay on topic, thanks