We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Grin116: Lamborghini Diablo SV

Grin116

I already passed everything and got the license and the bike, it just took more than a week to get it all done because Texas now requires an MSF course to be completed before you can get the Motorcycle license.

This is the bike I got....

022108middle.jpg

Just the little Ninja, but it's fast enough to run on the freeways which is the primary way to get anywhere around here, plus it gets 60 to 70 miles to the gallon, which means I get to point and laugh at all the Smart Cars and Prius's because I now get better mileage than them and have more fun doing it.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, it's the 250-R, only 28 horsepower, parallel twin, tops out at 110mph, at least it's not a pathetic scooter, and the freeway legal scooters are getting uglier every year.

It's good transportation and it's fun, plus it's fully paid off, which is a huge plus in this economy, I just have to pay for gas, insurance, and GPS fees because I had a tracker installed in case it gets stolen.

There's a ton of aftermarket parts for it too, especially horsepower parts.

Lots of horsepower parts, so that means you can get 29hp? lol, it looks just fine.

There was actually a 250-RR built before the '08 redesign with 45hp, it was Euro or Japan only though.

It would probably take the Fuel Injection setup the Euro 250-R has, plus a full rebuild of the engine to get that high on the USA bike.

i saw 29hp and laughed cos my car has more, but then i realised that in a bike, thats still fine haha :D so i took the laugh back

(my car has 39hp :rolleyes: it's a cinquecento ^_^ )

Woohoo! My car has 60hp :cheeky:, it's a Punto. I already know it can out-drag a smart car though, lol. It'll probably do the same to your cinq.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. The Diablo for TDU, where is it? :lol:

Cool i didn't know that there was a 250 Ninja, saying only 28hp seems strange, it's old but an interesting bike i woul like to have is a Cagiva Mito 125, it looks exactly like an Ducati 996, and is really fast... nice start bike... waiting that you get luck on finishing the Diablo like you were showing...

It's probley going to be a Loong,wait til Summer Over,Because he's Driving his NinJa 250 R

Bike his, Parents Co-signed, for him. And maybe making thos Helmet Cam Video's on u tube,like this guy did that lives, in Arizona? I'd rather have a New Car But, NOOO . i cant :(

Anyways, we wait like others said...