We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Leaked Jaguar XJ 2010

SLRRR

I love it, all of it

The back takes a bit to get used to, as pherelas said it's minimalist.

As for twm saying it's a copy and paste, it's the same person that designed the XF, ian callum, so of course they are going to be similar, as thats what jaguars are going to look like for a while, and i like it.

As for twm saying it's a copy and paste, it's the same person that designed the XF, ian callum, so of course they are going to be similar, as thats what jaguars are going to look like for a while, and i like it.

I have no objection to the new family look, sorry if that section sounded negative. Jags have needed a re vamp for a while, they have rapidly shed their "Old man" looks.

Jags were always nice cars but they didn't have the cool looks of their German rivals. Now however they do.

Still not into the back, it'll grow I expect.

bar the back it's hot, indeed the front is quite XF-ish however, it looks like the grill is more vertical and protruding (like the arnage) and the shape of teh headlights look new too.

the rear isn't jaguar though, not at all, and it's all due to those lights, if you try to picture them off the design and focus on the contours you can see a very nice shape, the lights aren't even that bad if you ignore the weird wrap around part, i'd have it if it didnt have that stupid bit at the top of the lights...