We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

SAW I (Support and Win)

Eudemon

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey rolling, thank you very much for your very generous donation. Not only have you given an amazing amount of support to us for this month but you also have 3 entries into this months SAW Draw for the Kyosho Audi R8.

I can't thank you enough and of course to the rest of you who continue to support us and I wish everyone the very best of luck in this months draw. :D

Seriously though, thanks a lot!

First week into this month (7 days you know!) and the entrants are getting excited, just hear them *crickets*. Uhh yeah, still plenty of time to go so if you want to be kind rewind, whatever the hell that means then go for it. I've hidden the car away so I don't try and keep it for myself, in fact would you guys settle for the box? :D

J//P! :cheeky:

Where has this contest been all this while??? :monkeydance:

Lol Diablo i'll admit this is a really good way of getting your donations done. Should've thought of this earlier! :D

Anyway, Kyosho Audi R8? :nuts: Must persuade my dad to loan me some money :D

P.s. When you said $10 in local currency, did u mean US$10? And when does SAW I end?

Yeah $10 or equivalent, so whatever $10 USD is in your currency is the amount required to be entered into SAW I. The contest will as far as I can see run throughout August, I actually just noticed the goal is for the hosting essentially and not the prize but no matter I don't want to scare people away with a $1,000,000 goal amount. lol

So don't worry you got plenty of time and remember the amounts accumulate over the month so if you want to add more be my guest.

2 weeks in and 2 weeks to go, massive thanks to all our supporters, you really do help with the running of this place and I know I say it every time but good luck in the draw if you've entered!

I'll tell you something, it's amazing how slow these things seem to go when you have a prize you'd like to have for yourself hidden away where you know it is. lol

• 2 weeks later...

We're now at the final stretch with one week to go until the end of this month. We would just like to give a big thanks to all our Supporters new and old and wish all of you who are in the draw the best of luck!

That Kyosho Audi R8 will be coming to 1 of you! :D

Cheers guys and girls as always!

Well just 2 days left (3 if you include today) just want to thank everyone who has had a go so far, but it's not to late to get yourself a stunning kyosho model, and more importantly, stop me getting my hands on it!

(Minimum of $10 U.S for 1 Entry)

Congratulation to rollingtheboy!!

You are the winner of TDU Central's SAW Draw I and you win a Brand New Kyosho Audi R8 1:18 scale Diecast Model. I'll PM you and get your details so that we can get it sent to you.

Well done and unlucky to the rest of you who were entered but remember there is another Draw this month so if you don't feel too angry and hateful towards us you could enter that one and be in with a chance of winning!