We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Europe Vs North America

Jacob

Bascially its like you take a genre of motor vehicle and from north america or Europe and compare it to something from Europe/North America.

Ill Start

European Lorry: A Volvo

StuckLorryKNP_468x387.jpg

Vs

American Transport Truck: A Peterbuilt

cat_lg_222.jpg

You Decide which wins,then Someone else posts something like american Luxcury vs Euro or sports car.....

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I don't like trucks, but I'd have to go with the Peterbuilt. Mainly because there's no way that Volvo can make it through that road. xD

-Deleted irrelevant stuff-

EDIT: Oh, do you mean we argue the matter out, viewing both sides, and you decide who makes more since? Or do we do it like the True or False game (Which is what I've posted for) ?

Actually, though Ford originated as an American car company, the Fiesta is not really American at all. All of it's components, from style, to parts, to just about everything are derived from Ford's European design department.

*Headdesk* I totally forgot the Fiesta isn't sold here, LOL! I guess I watch too much Top Gear. :o

But Its coming to America and canada so that makes it american.

Basically we get a some opinons and the liek country with the most going for it wins( cant poll because the choices are always changing)

Ok then, sorry about the confusion. I'll delete the irrelevant parts of my first post. :)

Aren't the volvos, despite the smaller cab, a lot more roomy? my friend's dad is a lorry driver (a good one at that, he's only killed 3 prostitutes) and usually drives the european lorries, but for a show he was asked to drive an American one with the engine upfront, he said it was tiny.

My Dad Is a Lorry/Transport truck Driver and he drives a Peterbilt and its very roomy it all depends on what style you have a full sleeper or a day-cab, Plus The American

Trucks Just have a sertine stance that a Volvo,Erf, Or a Man Cannot Match, When you see a lowered Pete With Huge Stacks in orange and Cream on the other side of the highway You Know Its There!

The Renault truck that Jeremy Clarkson drove always wins for me as best truck as it just looks like it will kill you by itself if you upset it. So I go for Volvo because it's European and the Renault is a competitor to it.

The US trucks are alright but they just seem somewhat ott for the purpose. However the Aussie roadtrains would win a Worldwide contest. :D

Ok The its 5-4 So America Wins :)

Next: Euro Luxury Vs American Luxury

America: Chrysler 300c

chrysler-300c-255.jpg

Europe: Jaguar S-type (Had to put something that can Actually compete)

s-type-4.2-se-400x300.jpg

I Vote America Mostly Because Look at that 300C It Just Looks Great The Interior is good for a american car Less Plastic Then My Charger lol And More POOOOWWWEEERRRR

300C or an S Type? Are they the best US and Euro luxury cars you could come up with? It's like rock and a hard place. Could you not have chosen one of the new Cadillac's against an XF or something?

I can't honestly announce either as a winner.