We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hello from the cold North..

DenDanger

Well. May as well say Hi, right?

I finally got thisd game last week and am totally absorbed in it. makes a nice replacement for Gran Turismo since I got into racing sims.

Of course it has absorbed my time to the point my skinning projects for simracing have all but stopped but.....Hahahahaaaaa.

I am 46, father of 3 girls and drove for a living until I got heart failure. TDU seriously reminds me of running courier through our city. The perspectives are perfect and I love it as I miss the adrenaline rush of when we were running hard.

I live breath and eat cars cars cars.....lol

I'm also a member of SimJunkies, NoGrip and ThewayIplay.

Love the game. Got it last week. hate the servers always being down. As does the guys at the above sites as they like to do this too. A few have given up on it because of the servers but hopefullly they'll get that right soon.

anyways, that sums me up I think.

Hi.

Funny, we've always wanted to see Scotland. lol or ANY of Britain really. somewhere with actual SCENERY!! Ah well....

No valleys here. Just box stores and lookalike towns. Boring cars and bad drivers. They actually drive like the traffic on TDU! Ya think the TDU drivers have cellphones stuck to their heads?

I had one of them service trucks stop dead, avoided it and had a cop crawl out from in front of HIM at a 45 degree angle across my lane and thought "Wow, the cops drive like here!" lol

Welcome to TDU Central, nice to have you here. Hope you look after yourself and don't get too excited playing the game. Gotta keep that ticker going!

Great background, such a shame health issues had to interrupt the life you sounded like you enjoyed, but TDU will give you great times.

Canada seems to be a nice place, got family somewhere over there, i always forget where though.

Tell you're mates about this place, as you can tell we're tdu tdu tdu tdu mad, but a little crazy to!. And be warned we have a squirrel mafia, step out of line and they will eat you're nuts.

And in case i didn't say it. Welcome to TDU Central