We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Who do you reckon is the hottest\sexiest girl on the planet?

BioHazard7911

Tough question that. I'm not really into 'celebrity' girls like alot of other people, if they're fit, I couldn't care less.

Gemma Atkinson is alright, seen better though.

I tend to agree.

One thing I've always thought with this type of question when it's asked is how can you claim a winner?

In my opinion you can't claim a winner of the title until you've looked at every girl in the world. I've seen alot of girls who aren't famous who are hotter than most of the famous girls mentioned in this thread and I suspect they will never get a mention because they aren't famous.

I know we're not awarding any awards but I still think about it.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tend to agree.

One thing I've always thought with this type of question when it's asked is how can you claim a winner?

In my opinion you can't claim a winner of the title until you've looked at every girl in the world. I've seen alot of girls who aren't famous who are hotter than most of the famous girls mentioned in this thread and I suspect they will never get a mention because they aren't famous.

I know we're not awarding any awards but I still think about it.

Indeed, obviously I'd much prefer a 'real' girl over some of these celebrity ones who I'd never get. Half of them only got famous because they're halfway good looking.

Nah, my girlfriend is the prettiest :D

Totally Agree With You. Wait Not About Your Girlfriend Lol. Mine. :) :P

Best Looking Celeb Probally Megan Fox :drool: But Stupid Mom wouldnt Let be buy a Poster With Her in A Bikini on the beach.*mumbles* (Stupid Parents)

What d'you guys think of FHM voting Cheryl Cole as 2009's hottest female celebrity?

Obviously before she died her hair. I didn't like the hair at first (stupid publicity stunt gone wrong), but this picture doesn't look too bad.

cole_main_0808_52164a.jpg

Personally I wouldnt've put her in the #1 spot, but hey ho.

ME![/color][/size][/b]

Aha. Joke.

Even tho i'm a girl, i'd like a say in this!

Megan Fox before she got her lips done.

:D

I lawl'd @ that :D

I agree with MadDogg. Many celebs became clebs because they look good in front of camera, they sometimes do nude photoshoots to raise their popularity. And lots of pretty girls with outstanding bodies have no brains at all.. they seem stupid or act like childs, etc, etc.

And Iprefer looking at a "unknown" girl, pretty aswell, inteligent and true.

In my opinion this girl is one of the hottest [celebs] in the world (Kate Mara from the movie "Shooter")

kate-mara.jpg

They probably got scared off after reading this thread and realising what perverts you all are :D

It was the last thread like this that scared them off. It was apparently wrong for a girl to be on this forum if she didn't play TDU very often. *cough* Some people here have never even played the game.

I don't think there is a single hottest girl on the planet - too many to choose from.

It was the last thread like this that scared them off. It was apparently wrong for a girl to be on this forum if she didn't play TDU very often. *cough* Some people here have never even played the game.

Lol, I never play TDU either. Whoever said that needs a reality check. Or a girlfriend.

I know this says "the hottest\sexiest girl on the planet?" but there is 2 i really think i cannot split up. You have no idea how many images id take of these girls (I am not a stalker) :cheeky:

Nadja Peulen from Coal chamber

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Hayley Williams from paramore.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

There is seriously something about girls with really bright or darkish red hair, it's really something i like. :cheeky: (Don't like orange red hair that natural colour)