We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PotW: Week 47 Entry

Speed

It isn't fair now, because Speed doesn't exclude pictures which are noticeable Photoshoped. And there ARE apparently photoshoped pictures. I bet that all pictures which we see there will be approved.

You can't affirm that, its just a supposition. And if Speed or the member who decided the week's theme approved it, then it means the picture didn't break any rules, they're the ones who decide anyways.

Don't be naive. You don't see blur? It is not in-game blur! You ought to clean your monitor.

I don't think so, with just a tiny bit of in-game blur, you can get a picture like that. I'm saying this because I've already done it, but I could be wrong, again, its up to speed or who ever won last week to decide, not us.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be naive. You don't see blur? It is not in-game blur! You ought to clean your monitor.

I was talking about the ground being purple... :rolleyes: About the blur, there seems to be slight blur on the wheels, might be wrong though, the smoke may cause that effect. Otherwise it looks like ingame blur.

Then there is explanation: Speed is not responsible.

I deleted my entry. I will not participate in the competition where the rules are just for fun.

LoL. There's no reason for you to quit. If you feel you got a good pic then give it a try! PotW is just for fun! It's like it's a matter of life or death! Jeez...

On the other hand, you are wrong about shade's pics. There's nothing wrong with it - just simple brightening, the motion blur is the one from TDU and the purpleness might be a result of applying auto-contrast/color/levels although I'm not sure about these ;)

Stop speaking in that tone :p

You can make a very good blurred picture using TDU's default radial blur. Just slide the slider very slightly to the right, and you get lovely smooth images.

i total agree with you, i never use photoshop too make my tdu pics looks beter, only if i want too look that my wheels are spinning but i dont use them for potw cause thats against the rulez. soo why is it soo hard for a lot of people to edit their pics..

i total agree with you, i never use photoshop too make my tdu pics looks beter, only if i want too look that my wheels are spinning but i dont use them for potw cause thats against the rulez. soo why is it soo hard for a lot of people to edit their pics..

so true.. +1 ;)

I was talking about the ground being purple... :rolleyes: About the blur, there seems to be slight blur on the wheels, might be wrong though, the smoke may cause that effect. Otherwise it looks like ingame blur.

The reason the smoke looks like that is because he obviously brightened the whole photo via using levels and since the smoke was already a bright color, that happened to it.

what he should do if he still has the original, is isolate the smoke and only brighten what he needed to brighten. There, problem solved. You brighten the dark-as-hell Stock TDU pic, keeping the smoke unaltered.