We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Pagani Zonda F - Roadster & Coupe V1.0.1

Tool831

Hi Tool I think it's awesome that you're making this, as i requested i think the day before yesterday you said that maybe if you gonna redo the zonda f you make a zonda cinque, I really understand that making 3 versions of it is a hard work and the PS Edition already looks kinda like the Cinque but you will make me really happy if you also do the Cinque but if you won't, I don't bother, you're already making such a loverly cars!

• Replies 163
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohhhhh this one loosk very nice. I hop you don't run into further problems like you did on your frist try. (noting more anying as geting stuff crashing your game or PC) So good luck on the further details and other versions from me as well.

The Interior is sweet! Too bad its not Black Leather but its fine, seeing as the detail is great. I never drive the Zonda but maybe this will change that :)

what? no... red is awsome :D

looks great tool, cant wait to see some roadster images :)

You obviously don't know how difficult this model is for Tool. He's having countless problems with it, yet he insists on working on it, rather than giving up.

I think a bit of respect and patience is in order.

Was this response directed to my post? If it was then you totally misunderstood what I was trying to say, really...

My post was to show my excitement and me just staring at these pics for the whole 2 weeks not being able to get my head off the monitor ;)

Anyway, in plain English.... Tool! This looks A S T O N I S H I N G mate! I really hope it's all gonna be fine

this looks very nice, thougth i got a small question. Is this red leather, always red (texture tinted red) or can the player descide the color of the leather? I guess it would be great if the user can descied the color, althougth I#m not sure if usermade addons car get that feature or if anyone know how to achive that feature.

On th plus side the glassroof looks nice ^^