We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Porsche GT3RS Mk II

tdu66

Just after launching the new Turbo, Porsche has unveiled the new 2010 GT3RS. The new model gets a lot of new updates, including a new naturally aspirated 3,8L flat six with 450bhp ( 35bhp more then the Mk I ) .

It's by far the most outrageous looking Beetle with large Graphics, revised front and rear fascias consistent with Porsche's current design themes, and a new, huge rear spoiler.

Pricing is listed as $132,800 for the U.S. with an official introduction coming at the Frankfurt Motor Show in September.

3836684116_6681f60d3d_o.jpg

3836684198_2ec1efa3c1_o.jpg

3836684342_d96d39ebd5_o.jpg

Source: Autoblog.nl

Technically, wouldn't this be the MkIII? There was a 996 GT3 RS as well.

(Ah well, I don't go by "mark X" or by year anyway - "mark" numbers depend on when you start counting and model numbers are ambiguous AND too much work to memorize; instead, I use chassis codes. 996. JZA80. BCNR33. By that, any reasonably well-versed enthusiast should know exactly what I mean. A few cars are exceptions, like the Lancer VII-IX, but still.)

As far as the car goes, I vastly prefer the previous GT3 RS. I like the spoiler and I think the new engine is probably an improvement, but that's pretty much it.