We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2 & LP560-4 Coupe, Spyder

Tool831

• Replies 125
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was just an Import as a joke for a friend :facepalm:... And now i take it real...;)

And what about your stolen Idea of my LP Superleggera Edition:confused:

No offense, but did you get it, that it wasn't really fair :rolleyes:

Otherwise Good Luck withe Balboni :D

Where does it even say that he is doing the Superleggera version? Open your eyes for god sake! :rolleyes:

I guess there noting wrong with the old one, but Tool probally belives he can do better now then back then. And he also maybe wants to have a LP560 roadster. I guess to achive that it is kind of nessery to take hands on the LP560 Coupe. so why not make that new as well when he has to do it more or less anyhow for some parts.

Then I migth be wrong hehe. But it nice to see it coming also as roadster.

Just as a nice surprise, ill be releasing the LP560-4 tonight. :) However it will be released it as a car patch from djey's tools. Everything will be installed without you clicking around.

When the patch is installed it will install the Rims, Exterior, Interior aswell will rename the Gallardo SE into LP560-4. For those why do not want to install it over the Gallardo SE, I will add one a link to the standard .rar files.

---------------------------------------------------------

Edit: ive figured out how to get a full dynamic shadow working for the exterior..

(Note: These comparisons were tested on low graphics, windowed mode)

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

These you can see the shadow is 100% full and will not be cut off anymore, it works all 180 degrees around the car. As it is now full it makes the car look TDU quality now in my opinion.

-----------------------------------------------------------

This also works online, and makes it so when others are close to you their shadow does not get cut off anymore by either your car. You can be close to them as you want it will still work and will not get cut off.

Thats great, is there any way of manually installing it because I want to put the LP560 Spyder on the Gallardo spyder, and the LP550 probably on the coupe.

For Manual installing, you open inside the .rar fine a file called 'patchs' and then all 3 files will be there (Rims, exterior, interior) ;)