We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Need For Speed Shift

sanrevo

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Shift is by far the best NFS game I've played in years. It's the first NFS game that I can actually use my G25 with and enjoy the physics (thanks to SMS I guess). They just need to make sure they keep these physics for their free-roam/police chase games. Undercover would've been much better if it had the cockpit views and physics from Shift.

Here's a replay I filmed yesterday:

Okay, I've got a stupid question. Where can I get M3 E92 GT2? In Prize cars tier in single race mode are only Falken Mustang and R8 LMS. Any ideas? ;]

Ja podczas zakupu (w Empiku, 18.09) dostałem pudełko od pre-ordera, w którym był kod odblokowujący. Co do możliwości odblokowania bez kodu, to nic nie wiem :confused:

(When I was buying the game [at Empik on 18.09] I got the pre-order box containing the unlocking code. I don't know whether it's possible to unlock it without the code :confused:)

Is there a demo for the 360 for this, and is the demo good? or should I just go ahead and buy the game?

and should I buy it for PC or 360.

How about.. Do whatever you think is worth doing. ;) Why let nearly total strangers what to tell you to buy.. :cheeky:

If you want it, then get it, if you wanna test it download a demo. Or even read proper gaming reviews.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to know about and 3rd unlockable car that i didn't know before... there are 5 bonus cars in single race since the begin, a Falken Mustang unlocked with the Tier3(i think, i didn't remember where i got it) and a BMW GTR after completing the game(not yet)... but where do i got the:

Shelby Terlingua Ford Mustang?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52zrLGzKULs

I have 183 stars(Tier 4) but no ideo about my level... ¬¬

I would like to know about and 3rd unlockable car that i didn't know before... there are 5 bonus cars in single race since the begin, a Falken Mustang unlocked with the Tier3(i think, i didn't remember where i got it) and a BMW GTR after completing the game(not yet)... but where do i got the:

Shelby Terlingua Ford Mustang?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52zrLGzKULs

I have 183 stars(Tier 4) but no ideo about my level... ¬¬

Aston Martin Racing DBR9 (reach Driver Level 50)

Audi R8 LMS (reach Driver Level 20)

BMW M3 GT2 (win the NFS Live World Tour championship)

Falken Tire Ford Mustang GT (reach Driver Level 10)

Need for Speed Shelby Terlingua Ford Mustang (reach Driver Level 30)

Porsche 911 GT3 RSR (reach Driver Level 40)

Falken Tire Ford Mustang GT (reach Driver Level 10)

Audi R8 LMS (reach Driver Level 20)

Need for Speed Shelby Terlingua Ford Mustang (reach Driver Level 30)

Porsche 911 GT3 RSR (reach Driver Level 40)

Aston Martin Racing DBR9 (reach Driver Level 50)

BMW M3 GT2 (win the NFS Live World Tour championship)

thx pyerre, I have only the Falken like i said... then I'm under level 20 :crying: I wanna the Terlingua and the M3 GT2... :cry: