We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tdu_Hedge: Hey Tduc, im back for a bit, sorta got into a car accident.......

"Hedge"

got into a car accident so i have time to log on tduc a couple of times a week,

The Story

Basically my friend and I went out on a Saturday night, i was in his golf r32, so im like your not going to race r u? he said don't worry man, and all of a sudden he was racing with another car, im like u promised u r not going to street race!, then he couldnt see the turn ahead of him and i looked to my right and saw a truck coming and it hit the passenger side of the r32 which is where i was sitting, then the car rolled and hit a tree, i now have several broken ribs, bruised arm, and my right leg is broken. Taking some time to recover.

I remember seeing the car b4 the ambulence took me away. It looked similar to this car

Please Get Better Mate..This hits close to home. Last year my dad was in a car accident the aftermath looked like this:moose-accident-speed-kills.jpg

Not the Picture but i've seen the pictures of his and there almost exact My dad head was touching the roof lucky when the moose hit he bent forward so feel you pain man..

Oh and my dad is thankfully still living :D