We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

NFSCOTW Week 1 Entry

hpluls

This is a test of a new OTW contest. Whether it is continued or not depends on the feedback and number of entrants. Please tell me what do you think of it :)

NFS Car Of The Week: Week 1

Yes, that's right - it's a contest for the best modified car in NFS (or any other game with a tuning feature). You can enter by posting a screenshot of your tuned car.

Rules:

• The car must be tuned by you.
  • No voting for yourself come poll day.
  • The cars are to come from any Need for Speed game (or other games with a tuning feature).
  • The cars must follow the theme.
  • Only one car can be submitted per person, but a person can submit up to 3 photos of the same car.
  • The cars must be modded using in-game tuning features.
  • No photoshopping allowed (apart from resizing, cropping, your name/logo, brightness/contrast).
  • Usual forum image rules apply (no more than 800x640 and 350 KB).
  • No entering of cars that have previously won NFSCOTW.
  • The winner chooses the next theme by PM-ing me.
  • If one person wins twice in a row, the person they voted for chooses the next theme.

This week's theme: Free Theme

Closing Date: Wednesday 28th October

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Interesting idea. Hopefully people will use the honor system so they don't entire a winning car more than once. Oh, and for future contests, are we able to show a different variation of a modified car? For example, could I enter a completely different 370Z next week (not that I'm going to - they don't look that good with huge bodykits in my opinion)?

I like the idea of this concept, but it should be open to more games with a tuning feature (MCLA of course, maybe other modifying games). :)

-Leadfoot

MCLA=midnight club Los Angels

HTF you need to change the rules

"The cars are to come from any Need for Speed game"

I have changed them so that people can enter cars from other games.

;242432']Interesting idea. Hopefully people will use the honor system so they don't entire a winning car more than once.

Ah yeah, forgot about that. Will change the rules.

;242432']Oh' date=' and for future contests, are we able to show a different variation of a modified car? For example, could I enter a completely different 370Z next week (not that I'm going to - they don't look that good with huge bodykits in my opinion)?[/quote']

Of course ;)

;242432']I like the idea of this concept' date=' but it should be open to more games with a tuning feature (MCLA of course, maybe other modifying games). :)[/quote']

It is open to other modifying games, the rules say "any Need for Speed game (or other games with a tuning feature)". ;)