We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

My 360 has died after nearly four years.

Penfold

3 year warranty I think.

SuperhyperTDU, go to xbox.com and register for a repair, will be free.

Penfold I think it’s a case of paying for repair or buying a new one, should probably contact Xbox customer service to make sure.

Go to xbox.com --> Support (drop down list) --> Registration and repair.

I've been emailing Microsoft trying to see if I can send it off 'again', even though I never sent it off the first time because I didn't want to send it off for it to work when it finally got to Germany and have it sent back with nothing done because the RROD was intermittent and still is.

So far it's been useless because I get a different person replying to every email I send and they dont have a clue what I'm on about. I'll just have to copy every email I've sent into one email.

I got three red lights this morning while playing Forza 3 :(

I'm not sure what to do, because the warranty has run out, although I’m not sure how it works for three red lights.

What should I do now? :confused:

Well, even if your warranty has ran out, the RROD is covered. Microsoft sees it as "their fault" so they will fix it for free. When I say fix, they either fix yours and send it back to you or they send you some other persons' that they fixed. And they give you a one month card too.

It seems like people always get the RROD at the most inopportune times like now that FM3 has come out.

• 1 month later...

Well, after getting my 360 back quite a while ago, I went to play TDU today but it won't work due to the DLCs and a different console.

I think there is a guide somewhere on how to solve this problem but I can't find it :(.

Can anyone help? :lol:

EDIT: Problem Solved, had to transfer some content licence :eek: