We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool's Mod Factory (20/3/2010 - List Updated)

Tool831

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be nice to see the Ferrari 16m when it comes out. Also do you no if the mod will be as high quality as your NFS:shift converts.

Thanks

Yep sure will. :) I can match the same quality. I have the tools to do it and experiment anyway. :p

Yep sure will. :) I can match the same quality. I have the tools to do it and experiment anyway. :p

Well this is realy good to know tool. Just want to say that i realy appreciate you taking the time do to all these mods, and i think that i speak on behalf of every one.

Thanks

1998 Toyota Supra Mark IV

1971 Dodge Challenger R/T

1969 Dodge Charger R/T

1967 Shelby GT-500

1967 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 427

if I'm hopefully correct, these are based on the nfs shift models... if so, i can assure they will be great since the patch including them got released for pc today :D

Fixes will come, ive promised you that. ;) They seriously will, they might be very late but they will be done.

*blushes* Well I umm I thougth when you added the car for vote, (the fixreventon) and it did not score as high as some other cars and when you did not list it, that it got droped. I see I missunderstood that. Well umm thank you for the information and again I hope you have as much fun making this things as other people have using it.

I think that the Muscles and some 90's would be good to came ealier than a new model(the real ones)... cause there are many TDU like models just different versions that already came out... we need a bit of "new faces"... ;)

1969 Pontiac GTO Judge(I think Charger Interior with some chages would fit)

1974 Ford Gran Torino (GT500 Interior since it's Ford ??? o.O ???)

1967 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 427

1971 Dodge Challenger R/T(Better interior)

1971 Dodge Challenger R/T(Better body... ¬¬)

1998 Toyota Supra Mark IV

2007 Mazda MX-5(Counting the 1st is from early of 90's without too much changes.)

;256122']I see you've given up on the ZR1... You've removed it from the list.

-Leadfoot

yeah model is way too damaged for TDU Really.. I tried fixing it/patching screwed up parts with half of the Z06 from NFS Shift and tried modeling half myself but still just ended up all crap wise.

The main issue that it was mainly built for World racing 2 and its main graphic engine and such, so they did it to match that game.

Guest turbo lag

It's a shame that the ZR1 can't be done as it was the only car I was really waiting for.

However, I'm not going to complain at all because Tool is the only modder who's given us this much already. I hope everyone else respects this too. And anyway, the Z06 from Shift is probably coming anyway.... :D