We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2008 Aston Martin DB9 Coupé

Tool831

Look its simple as this, the DB9 in TDU is very incorrect. So this is why I am doing this. Also promised ages ago I would do this.

-----------------------------------------------

2008 Aston Martin DB9 Coupé

Replaces: Aston Martin DB9 Coupé

Converted By: Tool831

Installer tool By: Djey

Original Model From: EAGames (Edited by me)

!!Please make sure to backup your original files before installing this mod and read the included README file!!

Features:

High Poly Interior (Including Door Panels)

Dynamic Interior Shadow

Opening doors

Opening Windows

Cock LR

Body LR

Dynamic Shadow

High Poly Model

Working Gauges

Custom Rims

Accurate Detail

Bugs:

None Known

-----------------------------------------------------------------

FileFront: Download

Rapidshare: Download

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

-------------

Terms of use:

- The models, skins and other files are for private use only

- Commercial use of this modification is strictly prohibited

- All Registered Trademarks and Copyrights are property of their respective owners

- If you wish to edit this modification please contact me via e-mail: [email protected][

- If you wish to put this modification on another website then please contact me via e-mail:

[email protected]

• Replies 136
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT ("Wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowo Loot") :cheeky:

Thank you so much! Not a request, but are you doing a modified version of this as a DBS? Just wondering...

-Leadfoot

Is there any game that has got the DBS? Or has anyone done a DBS model? That's the problem. We haven't got a good model yet, I think.

Anyway, it's good to know that Tool is making DB9 because Atari's model isn't accurate at all.

FM3 has a DBS; and since he speaks so highly of it, I figured he might be able to use FM3 as a reference and piece together bits on this DB9.

EDIT: Read above post. :( Maybe Shift'll get a DLC pack with, say, the ZR1 and DBS. :)

Can't wait for DB9. :)

-Leadfoot

;247573']FM3 has a DBS; and since he speaks so highly of it' date=' I figured he might be able to use FM3 as a reference and piece [/quote']

Yeah, but I was talking abuot PC games. There's no way to convert FM3's models to TDU or other games, I guess.

Yeah, but I was talking abuot PC games. There's no way to convert FM3's models to TDU or other games, I guess.

I know, I was just saying that he could take inspiration/build small parts based off the FM3 model. I know my way around the possibilities of converting/modding games. :)

Now let's stop this discussion before someone with a blue name yells at us. :cheeky:

-Leadfoot

Curiose question. I liekd on the Eden car a lot that the interor could have diffrent colors, How about Shift models +color options for interior? is that possible with todays equitment ??

Yeah it is possible.

I am/will be testing this, I originally was going to add it to the features but thought not just incase it doesn't work out the way I want it to.

Btw you seem to always guess what im doing or at least will be testing. :lol:

Guest turbo lag

Tool, will you be modding the rear tail lights so they're 'grey' like the DBS?

Thanks for the DB9, about time somebody modded a proper one into TDU. :thumbsup: