We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Performance Editor Anyone

dredgy

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I understood this correctly, you will be able to change just about every aspect of the car's performance with this tool? My question is, how realistic can a car's performance be made with this?

I saw somewhere on this forum, someone asked if something can be made to make the difference between cars with electronically limited top speed and the ones which aren't electronically limited a bit smaller or have a way to work around that. The thing is, for example, Mercs are usually limited to 155mph, but can do a lot faster. The game makes it look as if the car couldn't go any faster even if it weren't for the limiter. I'm thinking something like this: accelerate to 155 like crazy(which all Mercs do, at least in the real life :) ) and then just stop accelerating. The situation ingame is like this: they accelerate fast to about 120, 130, and then crawl up to 155. Can something be done about this?

I'm hoping for more news, as this is looking to be one of the very best tools for TDU, if not the best.

All the best for you dredgy, and I'm hoping for a soon release.. :)

If I understood this correctly, you will be able to change just about every aspect of the car's performance with this tool?

Yes.

The situation ingame is like this: they accelerate fast to about 120, 130, and then crawl up to 155. Can something be done about this?

No.

Best is you could get it to not start slowing down until 155, though the top speed would then be a little higher.

that means the tool is somewhere in world wide web

Yes. But when I say you have to be really good, I mean it, cause it's not in Google or any other search engines that I am aware of.

Anyway video is being published as we speak, it's a little choppy but it demonstrates the general idea.

Just to let people no that it is very limited for what you can change whilst going online.

Yup, Atari's done a good job on that. So no unfair advantages to people :)

Oh, and video now embedded in first post.

He means that you'd have to somehow track down the one person he sent it to and get that person to send it to you, or do something even more difficult.

In other words, that's not happening. ;)

Anyway, this tool is looking great so far. Too bad I'm not going to be able to use it, because my profile is online and I'd be kicked.

Again, looks awesome, though.

I thought that i would post the picture here so that people could give there thoughts on it.

This picture is the Audi A3 at top speed and i have not even messed with the gear ratios yet so it could go faster. Also this is without being kicked from the server. I do not want to see people doing this as it will be just stupid. I dont want a audi keeping up with me when i am in a lamborghini.

o70p3s.jpg

Another the lamborghini at top speed, which could also go faster with changed gear ratios.

w2iz6b.jpg

Just to let people no that it is very limited for what you can change whilst going online.

I know changing weight gets you a error message saying "Incorrect game data" or something rather.

Although I don't do online due to me disabling traffic, and other various stuff.

Aye, speed is a bit of an issue. I've had trouble getting my Veyron to stop accelerating when it hits 410kph. I could get it to 492 when it was tuned, so I am going to have to do something with tuning packs - this is getting bloody complicated.

if you change coef brake then you can stop the veyron

19cf0b-4.jpg

From what i have learnt is that you cannot change the top speed of your car with gear ratios, neither can you just type it in, as this will get you kicked from the server. It just allows you to take every car top there top speed easly, which it still not a good thing online.

Unless i am wrong then please correct me. Thanks

Can anybody give me a reason to stay here ... ???:mad::headbang::bsod::damnit::threadsucks::headbang2::fuming:

Well first saying this thread sucks isnt going to get you it. Also good things come to those who wait. And the reason you should stay here is because it is a nice program for TDU.

Also good things come to those who wait. And the reason you should stay here is because it is a nice program for TDU.

And it just got even nicer.

I'm on release candidate stuff now. Interface cleaned up and the option to create an instruction for Djey's autoinstaller so performance values can be included in mods.

Release is still fine for Dec 1 unless testing of the new version reveals any more major bugs.

There are lots of people talking about if TDU-2 is gonna be released someday in the future. Some say yes, while others say no. But I'm sure now. Yes, it is being created day by day by people like dredgy, djey and all the modders. Atari should pay them for keeping TDU alive and kicking.

Thank you guys for your work and effort. And keep going on!!!!:thumbsup: