We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU-C Forza 3 Time Trial Challenge

Loz

Unfortunatly, due to bad times from people here, i don't think a proper race league will be viable. But don't worry, i have an alternative.

TDU-C Time Trial Challenge

The Basic Idea

Each month a car and track will be posted, and the person who wins will get a special sticker made by Pressurized specially for the winner of that time trial.

Fotunatly, due to this being a solo event, timezone don't matter. All the drivers do is try to post the best time.

Each month, a Time Trial Challenge will be posted, with cars and tracks varying.

Rules!

• Laps must be done in either Hot-Lap in Free Play or by test Drive in Career. No in race laps may be submitted.
  • All modifications are allowed unless otherwise stated, but PI must not exceed the maximum stated for each round.
  • Events will start from the 1st of the month to the last day of said month.
  • A Photo must be taken of the Leaderboard to verify time. Photo's must be sent to me via PM.
  • Anyone can join at any time.
  • Fun can be had at any time.

Times!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be annoucing the track for the test race tommorow. I will also be sending out some PM's to current roster to dictate which time the race will have to be to allow maximum participation.

In the mean time, keep those entries/cars comming.

I'm in I'm in! Don't know the car yet but I'll post a pic today or tomorrow.

Mah number - 94

E: How are we gonna organize it,over 8 contestants but only 8 cars on the track @ the same time :confused:

E2: woops,gotcha

I am unfortunatly expecting a few dropouts or no shows come the race day...