We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ferrari 365 GTB/4 and more

xiorxorn

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used default's bnk cause TDU do not accept to read file name that do not exist into its original repertory (bnk1.map give the right filenames to read for tdu.exe)

So there will be not new slot until we did not found a way to add new file name into bnk1.map or anything else.

The 3 versions will replace some cars that are not Ferrari or other G class, so, it add 3 new Ferrari wich are 3 new G class.

• 2 weeks later...

@Stefan: As you can see on the video, the work on these models are just coming to stop. It's time now for conversion by 2CVSUPERGT.

The GTB/4 '68 is a 80% new model... a real v2.0 of the previous release, and on a different slot to race against the 250 GTO.

@Stefan: As you can see on the video, the work on these models are just coming to stop. It's time now for conversion by 2CVSUPERGT.

The GTB/4 '68 is a 80% new model... a real v2.0 of the previous release, and on a different slot to race against the 250 GTO.

Well, first, i think that your mods are far better than Tools....but i have some suggestions for you to consider (though i know that everyone can change these things)

1. It would be good to change the door sound to the one from the E-type, if possible

2. It would be also good to change the car sound to the one of the E-type, by my opinion....it suits the car better....but thats just my opinion....

Anyway....i'm looking forward for this car :)

Thank you Stefan for the interest you give to the mod

Just some precision about the sounds: there are not original sounds game.

the sounds are made by christophe31fr, and come mainly from a real daytona and a ferrari 400i (approximatively the same motor as the daytona)

In game, this work is really impressive and give to this mod its own personnality Particularly the start engine sound, and the sound of motor depression when you release the gaz pedal.

The E-Type comes with a 3.8l 6 in line engine when the daytona comes with a 4.4l V12. It's not exactly the same motor ;)

For the sounds of doors, I don't know what choice is made by christophe, but I remain confident in the team to deliver a realistic and coherent content

i think this will be one of the best mods when you release it. thank you already!!

im very happy sofar with the quality you are providing. are you planning to make the Ferrari 400 also? you know the one in the movie Rain Man.

That would be the next classic Ferrari in our collection. And a 308 Dino ;)

Ok, this is not a request i got just a little carried away.

Do you also make Lamborghinis? Classic Lamborghinis i mean. Countach LP500 QV? (Rain Man;), 350 GT?

Well, no Ferrari planned for the mods in progress, but the next Ferrari for me will be BB365 GT4 or BB512.

Current 3d project are: Citroen DS, peugeot 504 coupe and cabriolet, matra 530 LX

I'd like to make alfa romeo montreal and a BMW 635 CSI too.

As you can see, we probably have more project than the time of tdu modding will give us.

And I prefer LP400 and I've ever think about the 350GT ;)... So If I have enough time...

Well, no Ferrari planned for the mods in progress, but the next Ferrari for me will be BB365 GT4 or BB512.

Current 3d project are: Citroen DS, peugeot 504 coupe and cabriolet, matra 530 LX

I'd like to make alfa romeo montreal and a BMW 635 CSI too.

As you can see, we probably have more project than the time of tdu modding will give us.

And I prefer LP400 and I've ever think about the 350GT ;)... So If I have enough time...

Yess, the famous BoxerBerlinetta! That will be cool.

I cant wait for the DS and the 504. When will be released?

Alfa Montreal? Awesome. Bertone Alfa V8!!! The old BMW is also something very special. Im glad you are considering the tasteful classical cars, because these things are like legends.

LP400 and 350GT...:thumbsup:

Thank you Stefan for the interest you give to the mod

Just some precision about the sounds: there are not original sounds game.

the sounds are made by christophe31fr, and come mainly from a real daytona and a ferrari 400i (approximatively the same motor as the daytona)

In game, this work is really impressive and give to this mod its own personnality Particularly the start engine sound, and the sound of motor depression when you release the gaz pedal.

The E-Type comes with a 3.8l 6 in line engine when the daytona comes with a 4.4l V12. It's not exactly the same motor ;)

For the sounds of doors, I don't know what choice is made by christophe, but I remain confident in the team to deliver a realistic and coherent content

Well, i love the Daytona, but i don't know so much about it, my knowlege is limited to Miami Vice....but i didn't know that those sound's were so realistic....i think that is absolutely amazing! I wish you, and your whole team all the best in your future modding, because your cars, especially your choice of cars, is enriching Tdu in a truly elegant way.....But, when can we expect the Daytona Spyder?