We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Crazy Winter Edition 1.5B by Opelos_HUN

Opelos_HUN

• Replies 585
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i´m really exited for this mod.....can´t wait, when do you upload the files tomorrow`?

and is there a change of the driving physics? this would be awesome when you gliding over the snowy road:thumbsup:

ehm one question i wanted to make a threat in the Mod Request corner but it didn´t work! It says i´m not allowed, do anyone know the reason?

Because the Audi S1 (Urquattro) would be the perfekt car for this mod! And the car is in dirt so a moder could convert the car i think! This would be the best combo Crazy Winter+ Urquattro( of course with the lovely 5cyl turbo sound):thumbsup:

PS: Sry for my bad english:rolleyes:

19th december in France and still no downloadable file ;)

Seriously, are you gonna make a HDR version for this mod ? Because I play in HDR and I don't know if I'm going to download it or not if I can't play in HDR anymore...

Download someone's mod car that's not from Tool831. Paint it as white as possible. Then try to imagine everything in the world of TDU that same color and with the same blinding shine. It's not his fault - it's the fact that snow is white. :cheeky:

:)

EDIT: It's the 18th here, and will be for another four hours. Also, I doubt he's going to be up at 1 in the morning to release it at the EXACT time. :)

-Leadfoot

Yea people, be patient. It's all we can do. Don't be a little crybabies. :p Opelos_HUN spend couple of months and numerous hours of his free time while making this mod for our community.

And he decided to share it with us... for small amount of just 21$. XD Joke, it's a joke. :D

We just must be patient for a little while and then we can all enjoy in this marvelous mod. The best environment mod avaible for TDU until now, I think we can all agree on that. We should be very grateful and happy to be able to drive our fancy cars combined with this kind of cool mod.

Thank you Opelos (and Chuck Norris)!

Okay, i'm here (19. december, 9:05 (CET) Sorry, i'm lazy a bit and it's a snowy day in real life:)) and edit the first post.:monkeydance:

Don't wait for a miracle, it's just a texture mod, and just a beta version. Oh, and i can't upload the big files..

Have fun and good luck with drift! We meet on the island.;)