We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Crazy Winter Edition 1.5B by Opelos_HUN

Opelos_HUN

• Replies 585
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little Tip: You can make multiple Installs from TDU. Create new folder like "TDU Winter". Copy and Paste the full content from TDU folder in to the new one. Install the Mod, make a new shortcut to Desktop, reaname it to "TDU Winter" or so and Play TDU normal, Winter or Autumn ^^ It works. =)

Now, who makes a Spring Mod? *joke* xD

YES ! :p

CommonWorld_-_snowy_normal.zip - 31.1 Mb[/url] Thx alot opelos :thumbsup:

Great! Nice filesharing site, my download is going by max speed. MU and RS give me only around 20-40kbps for now. :( Oh well, at least it's going and with each new byte I'm closer to play. :D

hey am back now, and i see that ther is people that have managed to install the mod, but when i am trying to extract the zip file(part 0) to test drive directory, it says that it found 4 error's, and it wount extract any of the files. dunno what to do!!

yes i have all 13 files!!

sorry for beeing a irretating n00b for some of you;)

please help me!?

;260970']How do I install? The only file I can open is the first one, "Part 0". Everything else is *.z0#.

Thanks in advance!

-Leadfoot

Yes, open part 0, and copy everything out of that package, winrar check by it self if it missing a part, i so, it's gonna complain, but if you got all the parts, you can copy all the stuff out of it.

I've got it working, and it's nice! good job mate :bananajump:

Btw, does anybody know how i can make the road more slippery?

Dude this mod is so damn AWESOME ! I LOVE IT I ADORE IT !!!!!!!!! This is one of the best mods u can possibly play on TDU ! Btw guys if u want to achieve the maximum of winter use http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=15585 for fog weather and storms and whatever ! Its awesome ! The snowy road + lowered vision its like in real world snow :} I really enjoy playing that way. Many thanks to creator sorry it could sound kinda g a y but i love u dude ! U did the best :) Many greetings from Bulgaria for this mod !

Thanks for the mod and the realse. But Megaupload shows me why I had this sort of upload sites. By the time of now is the download already not avalible anymore. Means those that like to download it can't for stupid reason.

Maybe the autor should have upload the mod to a proper side with support for the modd and download avalibleity. And if somebody thinks such sides only exsists for Need for Speed... there always have been TDUADDONS. I also think it would be a wise idea to use TDUADDONS to suply a second mirror of this pretty big mod.

But well even if i had permission to upload and make a mirror, I could not sinces I miss plenty of parts, thanks to Mega Upload page....

i just finish my downloads from this side right in this minute. It has taken long and it was really annoying. But with a downloadmanager, it was possible before getting to angry ... ^^.

If the side says "... not avaible", just reload it till it works. It has worked all for me. And use the mirrors from "lazerchicken" http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=15735 .

I only tested one of them, but it worked from the start. Many thanks also to him :).

Now i try to install the mod and will report, how this worked for me.

Would it be possible just to release the textures, and let us insert the files into commonworld.bnk ourselves, to reduce the file size for the download? It might take a long time to install the files, but it's already taking me a long time to download 1.4GB here, and I'd rather save my bandwidth where possible.

Thanks

Um... Okay, so I downloaded it, installed. So there's some white grass; but there's no white trees! All the trees are just... Normal, green trees. :( Any ideas?

EDIT: Nevermind, downloaded the road and it's fixed. :) Great work with everything - I particularly like the skid sound. :)

-Leadfoot

Warning: This mods sucks. It is impossible to drive a fast round!

Cause it looks so great, that I just have stand around and take a look and take some fotos with :) :D.

so I share some shots with you :).

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) -- -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

some other guys enjoy a ride after the last nights blizzard :D

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) -- also the McLaren Club, taking some fuel :) -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

*all taken in the 18wos extrem version.

A big, big thank to "opelos" for this really amazing mod :). Can`t thank you enough.

But what I really want to know is ... how did you run the crazy winter mod in front of my door here in Hamburg, Germany :eek:? We normaly only have snow for 3-5 days a winter, but till yesterday we have -10 degrees celsius and ~ 10cm snow, which is really much for us. Good work ... for both mods :D.

PS: tomorrow i try this with weather and daytime mods. I guess it would be even great :).

Would it be possible just to release the textures, and let us insert the files into commonworld.bnk ourselves, to reduce the file size for the download? It might take a long time to install the files, but it's already taking me a long time to download 1.4GB here, and I'd rather save my bandwidth where possible.

Thanks

I modified over 3500 files..

But what I really want to know is ... how did you run the crazy winter mod in front of my door here in Hamburg, Germany :eek:? We normaly only have snow for 3-5 days a winter, but till yesterday we have -10 degrees celsius and ~ 10cm snow, which is really much for us. Good work ... for both mods :D.

PS: tomorrow i try this with weather and daytime mods. I guess it would be even great :).

Because I'm the Santa.:D In Hungary 10-30 cm of snows fell under a night. Snowing even now at my home (over 15cm).:bananajump: