We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Dredgy: TDU Performance Editor [Car Database 2.1 Released]

dredgy

To get it to run, copy everything from the "References" folder into the main folder. Then run as admin and have fun!

In the latest release there is no references folder :p

Read the config guide posted in the first post and update your installation directory.

as I installed Net.Framework 3.5 ist works, but now my game crashes before it really began to run. It just starts till the commercials. What am I supposed to do?

Sorry, no idea. Could be one of many problems. Please post what you are trying to do, make sure you have everything required. That's all I can help now as I am (violently) sick.

• Replies 503
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

as I installed Net.Framework 3.5 ist works, but now my game crashes before it really began to run. It just starts till the commercials. What am I supposed to do?

Greetz

Ooh, that happened to me, too. I think you need to start over with the original DB.bnk and DB_YourLanguage.bnk. It's a pain, especially when I did it, since I had all sorts of mods installed and my performance mods made. :(

Unfortunately, that's what you have to do. :( You can get the 1.67d DB.bnk and DB_Language.bnk from the "Patches" folder in 1.67d. :)

-Leadfoot

ye, i found it and i read it, but in stap 2 'In that document, find C:\\Program Files\Atari\\Test Drive Unlimited' i cant find that in mine document.

now i dont have that .NET error anymore *since i installed mega pack xD and 1.67d* now i can load cars, and get the stats of them, i can edit them.. but when i save them, close the program and launch the program and search the car i edit, the stats a back to default..

For example:

--Launching 'TDUeditor.exe'-- (administrator)

-Search car 'Saturn sky'-

-Click load car-

-Then i see the stats-

I change top speed 225khp tot 321hkp

and set 0-100 kph grome 7.2sec tot 2.1 sec

and change brake horsepower frome 170 to 910

-Then i click save car and save all changes-

start the game, and nothing happend .....

ye, i found it and i read it, but in stap 2 'In that document, find C:\\Program Files\Atari\\Test Drive Unlimited' i cant find that in mine document.

now i dont have that .NET error anymore *since i installed mega pack xD and 1.67d* now i can load cars, and get the stats of them, i can edit them.. but when i save them, close the program and launch the program and search the car i edit, the stats a back to default..

For example:

--Launching 'TDUeditor.exe'-- (administrator)

-Search car 'Saturn sky'-

-Click load car-

-Then i see the stats-

I change top speed 225khp tot 321hkp

and set 0-100 kph grome 7.2sec tot 2.1 sec

and change brake horsepower frome 170 to 910

-Then i click save car and save all changes-

start the game, and nothing happend .....

savecar

savedatabase (click on file first)

I don't suppose anyone knows the solution to this:

When I run the .net framework 3.5 installer, it just comes up with 'Setup Error' after the agreement thing, so i am unable to install it. This means i cant use this program :( Any thoughts?

i hope someone can help me, i play tdu online and i editedthe camaro z28, all i changed was the ride height, lowered it to 50 mm, it has worked fine but now that car is permanatly manual gear shifting instead of automatic, any ideas, i have not changed anything else except the ride height

I don't suppose anyone knows the solution to this:

When I run the .net framework 3.5 installer, it just comes up with 'Setup Error' after the agreement thing, so i am unable to install it. This means i cant use this program :( Any thoughts?

First off, what version of Windows are you running?

Also, make sure you don't already have it installed or that you're not missing critical Windows files... or something.

First off, what version of Windows are you running?

Also, make sure you don't already have it installed or that you're not missing critical Windows files... or something.

I'm running Vista - and i'll check the second part.

Help! I've finally been able to install net framework 3.5, however this program still doesnt work! I have everything i need, so whats the problem? :(

Vista is universally incompatible, that's the problem. :rolleyes: (just kidding)

Have you tried this?

*EDIT: this is no longer relevant, nvm*

There is no references folder in the main download. The download with the references folder was only available for an hour or two.

Help! I've finally been able to install net framework 3.5, however this program still doesnt work! I have everything i need, so whats the problem?

What error message are you getting?

There is no references folder in the main download. The download with the references folder was only available for an hour or two.

Duh. *facepalm* Sorry about that.

Anyway, check in Add/Remove Programs to make sure the install worked fully. I don't have anything to compare it to, to make sure it installed correctly, but it's probably worth checking. I'd suggest that you check the Registry, except that - it being Vista and all - I have no idea what you'd be looking for.

What error message are you getting?

There's no error message, it's just none of my modifications (eg: names) work in game. I changed the Jag XK Cabrio to Mitsubishi Evo X, but it remains 'Jag XK cabrio'.

Attention those who know the program/dredgy!

Does anyone know how to make the cars continue revving when you've lifted off the throttle (and take longer to wind down)? Like when you nudge the gas in a real car, it doesn't just go up and down quickly - it goes up a little bit more. Same with winding down (the revs go down a lot slower IRL than in TDU).

Anyone know what values to change to do this? Thanks in advance! :)

-Leadfoot

;268573']Does anyone know how to make the cars continue revving when you've lifted off the throttle (and take longer to wind down)? Like when you nudge the gas in a real car' date=' it doesn't just go up and down quickly - it goes up a little bit more. Same with winding down (the revs go down [b']a lot[/b] slower IRL than in TDU).

It must be possible - when you increase some cars' rev limiters, they take FOREVER to wind down when they're in neutral, and only go down to 1000RPM until you stop the engine or put it into gear. Of course, this seems to be a temporary bug more than anything.

• 2 weeks later...