We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2009 Renault Mégane Coupé R.S. 250

Tool831

• 2 months later...
    • Replies 104
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I appreciate what [Mod] because for once, we're moving in a French to the French!

I also had some gearbox problems, it just flu! Besides, I dare not post the second video!

For now, here's the first:

@ +

Rubie38

Ps: Thank you for this [Mods] proposed.

Pss: Replacing the Brera, I set some parameters with Modding Tools, bringing the tip on motorway at 285 mph and the 0-60 mph in under 4s!

• 2 months later...

NIce car, but is it normal that it is SOOOOO SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW???? The engine of the brera can't boost this thing I guess? I'm going 190km/h in 4th gear and when I put him in fifth gear he slows down, lol!

NIce car, but is it normal that it is SOOOOO SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW???? The engine of the brera can't boost this thing I guess? I'm going 190km/h in 4th gear and when I put him in fifth gear he slows down, lol!

I just tested the car, too.

Check the horsepower from the physics in the physics editor - there are only 125hp, so 125hp are missing...that´s why it´s so slow.

OK Folks here's a clue, if you install a car, ANY CAR, with one of the installers, and it crashes your game, use the installer again to UNINSTALL the car, then install it MANUALLY.

In the patchs folder is all the parts for the mod, install them MANUALLY, copy and paste them, just make sure you make a backup of your original files.

ok i wonna MANUALLY inistal but can you tell me how....in rar which i download have a folder name˝patchs˝ and in patch i have .pch 2 files...(inistall and unistall) -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

what next?? plz help mee in real world i have this renault i woona in tdu :D

• 3 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    • 4 weeks later...