We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

One thing only.

Eudemon

I think it would be awesome to have more common cars in the game, and maybe even different years of cars.

I agree with more common cars (I'd never drive them, but variety is good) I believe Test Drive Unlimited should allow anything if it is road legal.

Like at the start of the game you would only be able to buy older cars, before you make enough money to buy newer cars and later on, sportscars and supercars.

Well as you'll probably be given around $50 000 to buy your first car, you should be able to straight up afford a new car.

Pedestrians.

I want it to happen. Yet I don't :p

A function that detects if you're using an illegal version of the game/add-on pack and automatically replaces any forum posts you subsequently make complaining with "I'm an idiot, ignore me"

Lol. Oh, and if that's aimed at me for my above comment, both my game and megapack are completely legal, hence I am able to play online to be able to complain about it ;)