We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 1998 Toyota Supra Mark IV

Tool831

• Replies 65
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got that problem with the tires again.

Rear rim is smaller than the rubber, thus making an empty hole around the rim. The front wheel is fine.

I have this on the Koenigsegg CC8S, and i also had the previous one you made on that car and it didnt have this problem.

Will be the Interior compatible w/ the Juiced2 Supra...?

Nope, different ride height and other things.

Rear rim is smaller than the rubber, thus making an empty hole around the rim. The front wheel is fine.

I have this on the Koenigsegg CC8S, and i also had the previous one you made on that car and it didnt have this problem.

My wheels are fine. :) though ive replaced the CLK55 it's meant to be on and don't get the issue. So I'm just guessing its due to body swapping.

If you really wanna try, you could download my old supra and put those rims on it if they work for the old mod.

If you really wanna try, you could download my old supra and put those rims on it if they work for the old mod.

I tried 2-3 sets of different rims which were the same, so i think it's the car there's something wrong with. But nevermind, i put it on the Farboud now and it works fine.

I put my Supra on the XKR, I got the rim bug, I tried the older Supra Rims and it only got worse....

Tool is it possible in the future, to have the rims made for the car which has the LARGEST rims in the game(I think its the Edonis)? and then just renaming them to the specific car its going to replace so no possible rim bugs can occur?

Example: Make the rims for a car with the largest rims in the game. Then change the name to the car your gonna replace(CLK55 in this case)

Edit: I tested out the Camera's, and found that the F430 Camera was the best. Not very good hood view though....

This is awesome, thank you so much! :drool:

Also, which camera and IK swaps does this use? I don't want to use the Patcher since I have already put the previous Supra over the GS450. Is it just the CLK55?

Ferrari F430 Camera + CLK55 IK If you want a good hood view try the Audi S4...

CRASH!

i have installed the mod. i runed the exe. but when i launch the game and intro scene finishs(BRAKES SCENE).

the game returns to main menu when i uninstall them then it works.

y is that?

HALP pleaSE. this is my best car i have been waiting for this for so long :D! thx:bananajump::shocked:

• 1 month later...

Hey, Tool, I REALLY like this supra.... BUT!! WHY ON A CAR WITH PADDLE SHIFTERS?!?!!? why man, oh god why.... it just kills driving it with a G25 T.T.... witch is why i was hoping you could put this on a high power RWD with full blown manual trans, the nismo 350z would work very well, i did try this myself but the camera is all jacked up... i have a head rest in my face and the angle of the camera is off just abit, i know im asking you change this and that and it's annoying so if you could at least tell me how to fix the camera myself that would be a big help, thanks :) great work on the supra though, it really is nice man :D

Hey, Tool, I REALLY like this supra.... BUT!! WHY ON A CAR WITH PADDLE SHIFTERS?!?!!? why man, oh god why.... it just kills driving it with a G25 T.T.... witch is why i was hoping you could put this on a high power RWD with full blown manual trans, the nismo 350z would work very well, i did try this myself but the camera is all jacked up... i have a head rest in my face and the angle of the camera is off just abit, i know im asking you change this and that and it's annoying so if you could at least tell me how to fix the camera myself that would be a big help, thanks :) great work on the supra though, it really is nice man :D

TDU Physics Editor

TDU Modding Tools

Either one can change a paddle shifter car into a manual shifter car.

• 2 weeks later...