We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Limited/Collectors Edition?

Eudemon

I'm sure many of you would more than likely go for a Limited/Collectors Edition of TDU 2/TD Next if one was available but what would you like to see included within it? Think of some of the not so obvious but obviously not too crazy either (I know that will be hard for some of you). :cheeky:

Access to a special small area such as a test track or something like they did in Forza 3. Maybe even an artwork book as well with some pre-production work. ;)

It could even have a special feature like where you can only ride in someone else's car if you have the collectors edition. I was just thinking because that is similar to the collectors edition of FSX where you can be the air traffic controller. In the normal version you can't. ;)

Forza 3 doesn't have an exclusive area for only VIP's. Even the extra cars are already on the disc and taunt regular edition buyers by showing them in the showrooms and even the AI use them. I liked the TDU way whereby a Launch pack with all the cars plus 1 or 2 free was needed but you could only access the others by having the code(s).

I always feel that the EA way of keeping stuff on the disc from people unless they pay for it is quite frankly stupid.

Limited Editions shouldn't Limit the game imo.

Forza 3 doesn't have an exclusive area for only VIP's. Even the extra cars are already on the disc and taunt regular edition buyers by showing them in the showrooms and even the AI use them. I liked the TDU way whereby a Launch pack with all the cars plus 1 or 2 free was needed but you could only access the others by having the code(s).

I always feel that the EA way of keeping stuff on the disc from people unless they pay for it is quite frankly stupid.

Limited Editions shouldn't Limit the game imo.

Mhm... yeah you're right. I think the Collectors Edition should maybe only add extra things in not allow some people to have privileges over others. :confused:

Immediate post count of 5000 on the new forums :D (j/k)

Umm, you should start off with more in game currency, extra video footage (I enjoyed that DVD that came with NFS Carbon), access to legacy content in the new games (assuming TDU is also installed), more rewards for achievements, don't want massive advantages too early in the game.