We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2008 Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano Novitec Rosso

Tool831

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it't gonna be released before it get's revealed :D

That would be funny. :cheeky:

However, due to Christmas being next week there is a 97% chance that I won't mod till Christmas is over.

That's why I have made this thread now. ;)

Tool831, i know this is out of topic, please refer to the home page where the threads are posted regarding questions, because i've got a question I would want you to answer, please and thank you.

Just PM me, I'll reply quicker. ;) However if its a car request then I suggest don't bother. :)

-----------------------

I will officially announce this at 4pm (+8 GMT) :cheeky:

Why not the Stock one?

I think it's because there are no proper 3d model for stock one Tool could find. And according to GTA IV screens with this mod, this one has a great details and a proper interior.

Great work Tool! :thumbsup:

I think it's because there are no proper 3d model for stock one Tool could find.

No no, its more of the fact 'Kotton' who made huge modifications to the model etc, he would prefer if it stayed as the novitec rosso.

So I could of done it :) but 'Kotton' preferred me not to, he thinks its best if I just leave it as the novitec rosso. Already discussed it with him.

Tool...I am shocked, this car was not on your "final" list...i thought you will convert only the Shift models..but this one made me SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAM.....thank you thank you thank you...and one more time THANK YOU:thumbsup:....todays best NEW...:monkeydance: