We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Fastest SUV on Earth.

weishen

Nice...ish.

But completely pointless in my opinion.

If you want an 'off-roader' that can actually go off-road just buy a normal version. Or better yet, a Range Rover or other decent alternative.

If you want a large, fast car. Buy an AMG Saloon or an alternative.

Complete status symbol.

That's a car, that totally misses any point. As an SUV, it's should be able to go a bit off-road (atleast). It can't. Also, the words SUV and fast are the last two that I'm doing to use in a sentense. You never really get your SUV to 270/280 km/h, do you? So 322 km/h in a GLK sounds a bit like : "I want to buy this for my stupid life, so that she crashes in a tree and dies..."

• 2 weeks later...
God, I can't wait to visit their factory this summer. I'd love to see all the surprised faces when someone tries to pass me on the interstate with me behind the wheel of that beast. Brabus works wonders.

Ya when you want to go??:confused:

Did Brabus invite you to its factory???:confused:

God, I can't wait to visit their factory this summer. I'd love to see all the surprised faces when someone tries to pass me on the interstate with me behind the wheel of that beast. Brabus works wonders.

i promise, you'll be surprised! the factory in bottrop isnt as huge as one cud imagine, its rather small ... but once u get into the showroom, where theres only like 5 cars, ull still be astonished, especially when u see the prices hahaha :P. what really is impressive is the lot on the outside where u see like 30 white brabus s-classes which are ready for a trip to abu dhabi... quite amazin seriously... if u find urself enough time go for a trip to wiesmann as well, thats in "dülmen", like 15 kilometres from bottrop, its where they produce the wiesmann GT etc :)!

i promise, you'll be surprised! the factory in bottrop isnt as huge as one cud imagine, its rather small ... but once u get into the showroom, where theres only like 5 cars, ull still be astonished, especially when u see the prices hahaha :P. what really is impressive is the lot on the outside where u see like 30 white brabus s-classes which are ready for a trip to abu dhabi... quite amazin seriously... if u find urself enough time go for a trip to wiesmann as well, thats in "dülmen", like 15 kilometres from bottrop, its where they produce the wiesmann GT etc :)!

Ja, I've been told it's small, but egal...I would kill to have my Benz's tuned by that company. And I'm stopping by the Diebels factory on the way home hehe. :)