We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Gaming!

Beav

In my opinion, it depends what type of game your playing. For racing I'd prefer an Xbox, but if you were playing a shooter game then the control from the mouse would be so much better. I prefer the 360 because I'm more used to it, the only games I play on the PC are The Sims and Flight Sim :lol:

For FPSes, PC is the only option. All other games, doesn't matter for me on which platform I play them, since I have a gamepad for my com anyway. No, I would choose to play on a console only because of the games it has that PC doesn't, e.g. Forza, Project Gotham, Gran Turismo, Supercar Challenge

PC is where I game most.

Like 99.5% of the time I'll be playing games on the PC. I don't have many games on the PS3 and I've completed the ones I do have and I also can't find anything new to play on it and my Xbox is pretty much dead so I don't bother with that at all.

On the PC it's easier to talk to people, it's easier to customise everything and I get to sit in a relatively comfortable position where-as if I was on one of my consoles I'd be laid in bed with my neck at a strange angle just so I can see the TV properly.

Just my opinion, but for me, it's PC all the way.

Got a PS3, PC and X360; I think the PC is the best for all of them, it's just a lot more expensive to keep up with running newer games. I play my X360 the most, but only because the X360 is actually mine, while the PS3 is the whole family's, so the X360 is in my room. If I could have the PS3 in my room, I'd gladly play it more than the X360 though.

I play 360 because I'm lazy. It's just easier for me and I know that when I buy a game it's going to look exactly like the screenshots, and that they weren't taken on a system far more powerful than my own.

So ya, X360. There is a PS3 in my house but much like DriftNismo it's a family console so access to it is limited, plus I can't imagine playing games minus the people I talk to on Xbox.