We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Travis Pastrana's New Year

Car Freak

Utterly utterly completely totally un-freaking believable! :omg:

(Okay, so the commentators were crap this time round, but do we really care? ;)

And some practice runs:

And the best thing about him? He's so nonchalant about all the dangers involved in jumping a car that far... Respect!

Yeah, he can jump a "rally car " over a gap of water yet he's nowhere near a good enough driver to even think of racing in the WRC.

He just sticks to his little RA. He's a over-hyped person that gives people the wrong idea of what rally is all about. Oh wow, he won the X-Games rally, he must be awesome at it!!!

Don't get all mad... This was an amazing feat and everything and I like Travis but his fanboys over-hype him a little too much.

He's a over-hyped person that gives people the wrong idea of what rally is all about. Oh wow, he won the X-Games rally, he must be awesome at it!!!

He's only over-hyped in rally. And thats because him and KB are the only rally drivers anyone in the US has ever heard of. So that makes one of them 'world champion' ;)

In everything else his hype is well deserved... and I've been a huge fan of his since the mid nineties. Got a little bored now he's 'rallying' though.

Shame he's too injured to ride a bike properly anymore.

great jump. perfectly level in the air, perfect landing.....ok so the stop did not go quite as well. but overall, the kind of jump every stuntman tries very hard to pull off

definitely believers in the "6 P's"

Prior

Planning

Prevents

Pi.$

Poor

Performance

He's only over-hyped in rally. And thats because him and KB are the only rally drivers anyone in the US has ever heard of. So that makes one of them 'world champion' ;)

In everything else his hype is well deserved... and I've been a huge fan of his since the mid nineties. Got a little bored now he's 'rallying' though.

Shame he's too injured to ride a bike properly anymore.

Don't get me wrong, I like Pastrana and everything he has done but the sport of Rallye is not for him.