We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hallo

Callie_will_dich

I'm a girl born and raised in Oklahoma. For those of you who don't know what Oklahoma means, it's Cherokee for "red man" oooooh, I absolutely hate it here and I'm moving to Germany next year after I finish my semester of college to marry/live with my fiance in Nordrhein Westphalia in a village about an hour from Düsseldorf. We met online on YouTube through car/military videos and learned we had PS3's and got to be good friends gaming and chatting til my mom invited he and his family over for a visit to America and then I went to Germany with him and then yeah we clicked and a year later here we are, but I know no one cares on here hehe.

So I game whenever I have time/passion for a good FPS, flight simulator, etc. I'm a computer engineer major and I absolutely love the field; those of you looking for money/fun jobs, try it out. I drive a Mercedes M and S-class, and occasionally trade the M-class with my brother for a spin in his 2005 Mustang Cobra when I desire some noise and torque. Well, I have work tomorrow and webcamming shortly, so tschuess meine Damen und Herren.

Hi,welcome to TDU-C!

So you don't like the USA and want to Germany? I love the USA and I really don't like Germany yet. Maby we can swap ;)

Can you post some pics of the Mustang please?

It's just stressful here in the US and our immigration laws give me a headache and I never imagined it would be this hard just to help my fiance come over from Germany for a few months to go to school with me. There I don't need to do all this crap hehe. So, ja, a swap would be splendid. :)

And yeah I'll post the video link once I get it on YouTube. (I drove it down a cop-less road at 140mph last week and my fiance filmed it hehe)

Just what this forum needs, some more girl power. ;)

Seems like you have a good life ahead of you so good luck for the future. Also, welcome to the forum. You have arrived at the right doorstep I tell ya!

Just remember to "mind the goat" which is the tduck way of saying "mind the gap". :eek:

• 1 month later...