We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2007 Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano

Tool831

Am I the only person who doesn't like the 599? :confused: But I hope this will be top quality. It's always better than crappy 612.

BTW. Have you finished your NFS:S car-list, Tool? I mean, are you going to convert any others NFS cars?

Hh the Z4M will be nice but i still hope that this will be TOP

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IRL I love this model, but it seems not as good quality as always...or is it just me? Though, I'm looking forward to the final because your mods are in the end always perfect.

edit2, Maybe the F575 is a good replacement...on the other hand, you can always choose what you want yourself.

not as good quality as always...or is it just me?

The model on its own isn't the best ill admit it's abit hmm.. Can't explain though it did come out of a game in a format that did need to be converted, then smoothed etc though its better then nothing. :)

Wouldn't it save filesize just to color the wipers black and be done with it???

Windscreen texture is mixed with the main exterior detailed one, its not a separated texture on its own.

All cars, even shift cars share the wipers texture on the main detail texture.

Yeah, it looks pretty ridiculous :D

But let me ask again:

Have you finished your NFS:S car-list, Tool? I mean, are you going to convert any others NFS cars?

There is a great reason why I haven't answered that.. Think really hard, I'll give you a clue "2007 Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano" Now you should get why I haven't answered.

If you ask that in my mod factory thread there is a way bigger chance ill answer. ;)

Wheel's are very small though...

Yeah, trying to make them larger same as the rim itself im not happy with it and won't be releasing it till I am happy with it.

Windscreen texture is mixed with the main exterior detailed one, its not a separated texture on its own.

All cars, even shift cars share the wipers texture on the main detail texture.

On the 1st Z06 made by Minime891 winshield wippers are really different than yours (really detailled);)

On the 1st Z06 made by Minime891 winshield wippers are really different than yours (really detailled);)

Ferrari 599 - Z06? Hmm.. Those are completely from different games and car brand and well nearly everything. So that is really irrelevant. :) May I ask though why is it so so important to have window wipers textures/bright? They don't do anything.:oook:

Ferrari 599 - Z06? Hmm.. Those are completely from different games and car brand and well nearly everything. So that is really irrelevant. :) May I ask though why is it so so important to have window wipers textures/bright? They don't do anything.:oook:

+1

"Yay! I am using a rubbish mod but at least I have textured window wipers." :nanananana: