We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

BFBC2

Immelmann

I WANT BF2 BACK

WHY HAVE THEY CHANGED IT?!

i hear that it's been made rubbish since the BF2-ness has gone...?

I dunno man, it's looks like it's going to be pretty good! I'll be able to tell you for sure though when I get access to the beta Thursday or Friday (inventory time at work, so I'm going to be busy =/ )

BF2 is still a good game but all the glitches that it has really annoy me after a while of playing.

I dunno man, it's looks like it's going to be pretty good! I'll be able to tell you for sure though when I get access to the beta Thursday or Friday (inventory time at work, so I'm going to be busy =/ )

BF2 is still a good game but all the glitches that it has really annoy me after a while of playing.

oh ofc, but if we didn't have glitches it wouldn't be PC gaming, where's the charm without it?

it's what annoys us and makes us so frustrated that gaming, when you get round to it, is amazing!

Yeah, beta is great fun, though hopefully they can get this engine running more smoothly. My comp is fine with running GTA IV at 1680x1050, yet it struggles to manage 1024x768 on BC2. :/

Really wish they'd given us one of the better looking maps. And yes, it does vary greatly from BF2, but hey, I don't know. I just can't get over how hard it is going from something like this back to a game without destruction. Feels... weird...

For me I feel the control and movement in the XBLA game Battlefield 1943 is much better. BC2 is better in visual and such but the movement spoiled the game for me EVEN after moving the Sensitivity about.

It felt very digital rather than analog, if you get what I mean. (those on PC won't have this issue)

I tried the demo on XBL the other day and I was a bit disappointed about the movements too. The online isn't too bad but I prefer MW2, but that may change when I get the full retail game.

Although I have no doubt that the single player will be great fun like the last one, if not better.

Demo is great but the bullet drop on the sniper rifle is a bit too much.

It does seem an odd gameplay addition when you consider that besides the seemingly random explosions that cause your scope to wobble all over the place the cross hair stays planted.

The movement is... sluggish, yes, but hey, we'll see.

Yea, there are times, particularly in close combat when I wish it would move with more fluidity. The knife is also painfully slow to use, the polar opposite of MW2.

Yea, that is one plus side. MW2's perk system has annoyed me, in the sense that it seems to panda to the two most annoying player types. Campers get their double shotguns and heavy machine guns with 2 attachments on. The knifers get the ability to run stupidly fast and knife people from 15 feet away.

BFBC2 doesn't play as well as I'd like but it's still a good laugh so I've pre-ordered it.

I apologise for my constant BFBC2 and MW2 comparison but these two series are the only FPS games I play.

• 1 month later...