We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 1997 Lamborghini Diablo SV

Tool831

• Replies 166
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll throw it on the 512 TR with the recommended Camera and IK swap.

Surprisingly, this actually uses the TDU Lamborghini Diablo GT Camera.. :lol:

However those who use the installer won't have to worry about camera swaps etc, installer will do the work. They can just sit back and wait for not even 20 seconds. :cheeky:

-

Edit: The installer will also install the Lamborghini Diablo GT HUD that Atari left.

Surprisingly, this actually uses the TDU Lamborghini Diablo GT Camera.. :lol:

However those who use the installer won't have to worry about camera swaps etc, installer will do the work. They can just sit back and wait for not even 20 seconds. :cheeky:

-

Edit: The installer will also install the Lamborghini Diablo GT HUD that Atari left.

Nice! I think that is in the PE editor aswell?

Yes, it is.

greaaat:bananajump:

already used Diablo rims on the Esprit. loooks killer!!! at least now the Esprit became closer to the older V8, which is way cooler IMHO than what Atari gave us!

First the Murcielago SV and now Diablo SV. Wowww. Whats next, a Countach 5000QV? I think i died and gone to heaven! IMO TDU is already the best by far. We have the most rare classics of yesterday, the ultimate concepts peeking into tomorrow and today's top of the cutting edge supercars also. Too bad we dont have more slots, we have to replace every now and then something. But hey, we have so many wonderful things to chose from.

we have to replace every now and then something. But hey, we have so many wonderful things to chose from.

That's exactly what people forget to think about. ;)

------------

Release will be sometime tonight (its 8pm here) so it will be released soon.

Here is version info:

Version 1: Spoiler and vinyl

Version 2: Spoiler without vinyl

Version 3: No spoiler and no vinyl

Version 4: Vinyl and no spoiler

There is another version but until I actually try it out it won't be announced or said to anyone.

hey Tool may a question. By your nazca somebody sayed this trick with the add additonal rearrim model. With did not work for you on the Saleen S7. I know the Diablo uses RearWheel diffrent from front wheel. So I wodner the guy clamed the trick works on other cars. Did that ever work out for you anywhere else? And the Murciealgo is a good choose the performance is very close, specialy sinces they are well (I mean the murcies) are slower on road as on paiper so it matches the Diablo Speed brilliantly

hey Tool may a question. By your nazca somebody sayed this trick with the add additonal rearrim model. With did not work for you on the Saleen S7. I know the Diablo uses RearWheel diffrent from front wheel. So I wodner the guy clamed the trick works on other cars. Did that ever work out for you anywhere else? And the Murciealgo is a good choose the performance is very close, specialy sinces they are well (I mean the murcies) are slower on road as on paiper so it matches the Diablo Speed brilliantly

as far as i know Esprit, Countach. I tried those myself thats how i know.

The last versions of the Diablo were actually faster than the Murcielago, The 6.0 VT can reach 226MPH if it had proper gearing to do so. The Murcielago is a good match for the SV, its the second best match after the Farboud. (XJ220 is also good)

The last versions of the Diablo were actually faster than the Murcielago, The 6.0 VT can reach 226MPH if it had proper gearing to do so. The Murcielago is a good match for the SV, its the second best match after the Farboud. (XJ220 is also good)

actually i agree with you regarding the farboud.