We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2010 Lamborghini Murciélago LP650-4 Roadster

Tool831

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am posting this on behalf of Tool as I feel it is appropriate to mention the situation.

He probably won't be able to mod for a while as he has come down with a very bad fever and is very ill so please set aside some sympathy for him and don't spam him asking what he is doing every two seconds or send him PM's.

Lets hope he is back into the modding scene soon. ;)

You may still see updates or progress but if there is any it will be very slow so don't be expecting cars to be done in 2 days etc...

^ Gonna have to agree with RRacer, he isn't dying, but its his wish. but anyway, that is one smexy car Tool :)

I don't really agree.

Some sickness you stick in your bed (flu, gastroenteritis, ect ...)

On topic:

It's nice to see the edo competition LP640 and the LP650-4 Roadster.

I looked forward to these two mods.

Just one thing, on edo competition "lamborghini rear logo" is black ( hum i'm not sure i have seen one with black logo and others with chrome) and on lp650-4 Roadster is chrome.

I don't know if it's possible but the brake calipers in orange for Lp650-4 Roadster will make it as real ;)

I have a preference for the edo competition LP640 but lp650-4 is also beautiful.