We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post (kickass) onboard recordings links here and get a free sound mod! :DDD (DEFAULT VEHICLES ONLY)

Doctor G.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you only do default cars but I figured this might work for the Z06 Corvette instead... if you want to that is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9I4WnLFyHLQ&feature=related

Or

Not sure about this one, but I here it is anyway

Fail x3!

I've got maybe a good one for the Gallardo:

Music, voices, tunnel echo, wind etc.

One of the worst videos ever posted here.

Sorry if that offended you but that was clearly not the purpose of my answer! Maybe I used the wrong words (I'm french...) because here, "fail" is not a mean or bad word, it just mean that you didn't succeed, that's all. However, I know you're trying to help (and so am I), it's just that I didn't take the time to tell why these videos are not appropriated because, to my opinion, I've done it already a lot of times for some similar previous posts and I'm getting lazy about it. It's not good, why? because, like in most of the cases, the engine volume isn't loud enough, you hear too much other noises that you would hear in the sound mod too, which is not good.

This is an example of a good video :

I just should have said "thanks anyway", to Tob-Racer and you, so take my apologizes!

Sorry if that offended you but that was clearly not the purpose of my answer! Maybe I used the wrong words (I'm french...) because here, "fail" is not a mean or bad word, it just mean that you didn't succeed, that's all. However, I know you're trying to help (and so am I), it's just that I didn't take the time to tell why these videos are not appropriated because, to my opinion, I've done it already a lot of times for some similar previous posts and I'm getting lazy about it. It's not good, why? because, like in most of the cases, the engine volume isn't loud enough, you hear too much other noises that you would hear in the sound mod too, which is not good.

This is an example of a good video :

I just should have said "thanks anyway", to Tob-Racer and you, so take my apologizes!

Thats perfectly fine, I forgot about your language "barrier" sorry for causing any confusion:)

I have my doubts with this video:

Ferrari Testarossa. Is a Dyno video on-board but i think between 7000 RPM and 8000RPM is not good.

Is a short video of 0-200mph

I dont know if is useful or not for you.

This can sound nice at first listening, but :

1 : The car is in a room so you have an echo all the time.

2 : The dyno noise is too loud.

Sorry for the Gallardo...

No problem, I'm sure the next one will be the good one!

Thanks.

[TUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/TUBE]

You think you can make something out of it?

i dont know if this is ok but I reckon it would sound awesome on the enzo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sDcwzA50ig

I made a FXX sound mod from a similar video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWAAUBMoh0s) and it was, as you can hear, not very convincing... The problem is the impossibility to make stable samples from these videos (mostly because the accelerations are too short and not linear enough, plus some anoying background noise at high speed). I'm not sure I can do better today but it's a sound I would have liked to do properly... I'll post the link here if I give it another try, thanks.

This is way too amateurish! Think that I already know all that kind of so-so videos and that's why I created this thread, to find some rare stuff... So forget about the first Youtube results that you find in 30 seconds, I've seen these before... Thanks anyway.

hi. Sorry for my english i'm french

i now this not exxelent sound for a lotus esprit (beacause in 1 , it's the sound of the esprit GT) But i read about all post and no one post yet for this car so ...

this one for the start up

this one the sound is bad but...

this for VERY VERY LOW RPM lol

If You want i can continue my research but maybe it's good if U are french send me a PM

i found this but the sound is too lound

I found this one for the Esprit.

is a vid of 0-90mph, and the guy does 2 accelerations ( 1 at the start, and the 3rd gear is like a weird sound idk why, and 1 at the last of the video of only 3rd gear i think)

The thing is that, I don't know if is enough material, and I think it's the only good video on youtube, because there's another one but, the stupid man talks -.- oh, however I found a video that it makes low rpms and well the guy talks a bit but then is all sound. ( 1500/2000RPM mantaining it)

And one last thing, the motor looks like that is the same, listen to this sound ( just for check it, not for use it!)