We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

3D viewing without glasses.. :D

chika.doctor

Ok, so I was watching vids at YouTube when I stumbled upon this video. It's a 3D video, but you don't need to have the glasses to be able to see it. It's using a technique conveniently called Cross-eye technique.. Anyway, watch it, try to do it, and it could be fun.. :D

Also, don't hesitate to post vids you found that are made in same technique, and ones which have the Youtube 3D option enabled.. ;)

So, the vid is this one:

[TUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/TUBE]

Enjoy *cross-eyed*

It can be hard for the eye, if so, just relax for a minute.. ;)

I got used to it, and been watching this vids for about 15 minutes.. :D

Try this one, it is very cool :D Also, watch in fullscreen and back away from the monitor to some 3 feet/ 1 meter so your eyes don't hurt (that much ;) )

[tube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JpurH7HNc4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JpurH7HNc4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/tube]

More.. :D

[tube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/tube]

This one is nice.. :D

[tube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/tube]

EDIT: If it shows up like an up/down picture, not left/right, go to YouTube and beneath the player in the 3D Mode choose Cross Eyes.. ;)

That's something my mom always tells me when I do it. :ill:

Yeah, my mom always told me that as well, but I read somewhere that it's impossible.. (unless you have VERY bad luck, in that case, I don't know ;) :lol: )

I tried crossing my eyes, but all I could see was my nose :fp:

Not THAT much.. ;)

Watch the first vid, it's explained.. ;)

I can't do crosseyed :(

when I went to the opticians last time they said my eye muscles are very weak =/

Must be too much time using the muscles that are used to make "poopies" :lol:

If anyone is reading this in a years time, I was referring to his avatar and not real "poopies".

Do you mean contacts? I also have contacts and I see perfectly..

Just keep trying with the first vid, or the last one, with the flowers, they are the easiest.. ;)

I also have that contacts problem here. I didn't have a problem with avatar, but when i'm going cross-eyed my contacts feel like they're going to fall out!

Not THAT much.. ;)

Watch the first vid, it's explained.. ;)

For some reason I can't cross my eyes to make the 2 dots come together... It's either too little or too much :p I'm near-sighted, so maybe that's the reason... But I tried both with and without my glasses, so I dunno :confused:

CarFreak and HTF:

I wear contacts which are -3.5 (myopia - short or near-sighted) and I have no problems going cross-eyed, though I haven't tried it with glasses (spectacles or whatever ;) ).. Maybe you have to train the brain to dose that amount of cross-eyed-ness :lol: