We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2010 Lamborghini Murciélago LP670-4 SuperVeloce *30/3/2010 - 11:02PM- Released*

Tool831

• 6 months later...
    • Replies 189
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...

I have installed this mod, however. in the interior the steering wheel is offset to the standard driving position and is not

in the middle. it is also much much larger. could this be that it wasn't installed properly using Djey's m.map. i tried doing that but i don't think it let me install the mod.i replaced the files manually myself.

I have installed this mod, however. in the interior the steering wheel is offset to the standard driving position and is not

in the middle. it is also much much larger. could this be that it wasn't installed properly using Djey's m.map. i tried doing that but i don't think it let me install the mod.i replaced the files manually myself.

You need to change which cockpit camera you use. Check the link in my sig for best cam options.

I installed this mod( could have been another version,)however the steering wheel was offset and not in the centre directly in front of the driver. I have since overwritten it with other mods but it still stays the same. I didn't install with the magic map if that helps

You can use TDUPE but TDU modding Tools is the best tool for set cam so here is a tutorial:

Get TDU Modding Tools if you don't have it: http://tdumodshop.forumactif.net/t296-download-page (Top down page)

Extract the .zip somewhere you want. Open TDU modding Tools, click on "vehicules manager"

tdumt10.jpg

And then you have that:

tdumt_10.jpg

Search "Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV" and click to "Edit":

tdumt_11.jpg

Click to "Camera-IK" and set the original camera to "Lamborghini Murcielago Coupe"

tdumt_12.jpg

Go to Kurgan's Best Cam and IK's here: http://forum.tdu-central.com/threads/18277-Best-Cameras-and-IK-s-(compliant-with-TDUMT-1.16-and-patch-1.68a-b)-450-cars-total

Search Lambo LP670 and in TDUMT set the Cockpit and Hood Cam for the front and back like that:

tdumt_13.jpg

Do the same for Cockpit back, Hood front and hood back but follow Kurgan's cam set.

Now you have to set the IK. It's easy, select on the left Lambo Murcielago and apply > IK

ik10.jpg

And now finish. Don't forget to click on Save!!!

• 3 months later...
    Hey all.

I've found a few Murcielago SV releases, but none has the SV Logo in the corner of the car.

Is it possible to make a version, or update a released version of this car to have the SV logo in it's corner?

Many thanks.

pingvinszar4

ImageShack - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Here what abaut this one

Released Minime891: 2010 Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SuperVeloce

E: ohh u mean @ the rear hmm

Thanks for the link, but I'm a bit queasy from the stripes and the orange color.

Do you think it is possible somehow to remove those stripes and paint the SV logo to a different color (I'd prefer white cause I want a black SV) somehow?

Many thanks:P

-

I also have made a 100% accurate Murciélago SV Physics, which I would like to share, but I don't know which file do I have to upload.

Can you help?

Edit:Never mind, was a stupid Question..

Just had to export.

-

...do you know that how could I remove the stripes and recolor the SV Vinyl to white?

[mod edit:] Please don't double or triple post. Use the Edit button instead.

Thanks for the link, but I'm a bit queasy from the stripes and the orange color.

Do you think it is possible somehow to remove those stripes and paint the SV logo to a different color (I'd prefer white cause I want a black SV) somehow?

Many thanks:P

You have to edit my model, and I do not allow that ;)

So, you may ask Minime891 about he making a version more for you.

@TDUZoqqer

Do you think you could make a version with the SV Vinyls in the corner of the car?

I'd really appreciate, and would be thankful for it.

P.S. In case it's possible I'd prefer white vinyls cause of my car color (black):)

@lamas.

He already have released it.

Check TDUZoqqer's site:

TDUZoqqers World! - Released

@TDUZoqqer

..about Minime891's version:

I don't really like his version, cause of the Gallardo Cockpit, that's why I've chosen your version, however there's no version released which has the SV Vinyl in the car's corner.

Do you think it would be possible to make one?

I'd really appreciate.

P.S.1. I'd prefer white Vinyls cause my murciélago SV is black:)

P.S.2. Sorry for the double-post, but I've forgot to mention of the reason I've wrote in this reply above.

[mod edit:] Please don't triple post. Use the Edit button instead.