We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Preview (OXM UK May 2010) Scans

t.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i'd be very disapointed if theres no fuel, when ive seen the screenshot with a fuel gauge :\ its not a game breaker for me, it'll just always feel like theres something missing. I hope they do more euro hot hatches and stuff, not just supercars- and some japanese cars (not civics...), like the new GTR would be nice, as well as the second gen NSX, maybe the s2000, y'know. But not NO supercars, i wouldnt buy it if there was no supercars.

i think that fuel in the game will be abit pointless and somewhat annoying after some time although it sounds cool to have fuel in tdu2 but im sure that ill get tired of it quickly.

Yes I echo this, it would be a nice novelty but like most novelties it'll soon wear off.

The fuel consumption is a very important part of lives of all pertolheads and motorsport enthusiasts so why leave it out? It's like u say: "c'mon clutch will be very annoying after some time, don't put it in the game!"

But only if they make it properly. Each car gotta have its accurate consumption as their RL counterparts, otherwise it wouldn't make any sense...

Fuel consumption and gas stations are still not 100% fix for the final release.

Sounds like it's seriously being considered to me. They just need a working cash system and a refuelsystem with realistic fuelparameters per vehicle, it doesn't háve to be all licensed Texaco and Shell stuff if it becomes too expensive in licensing.

They can also put it in a DLC if they want. No problem for me, as long as it will get in. I don't care if we have to walk our character around the car to the pump ourselves, or that we drive in a marker which triggers a refuel-cutscene, as long as we can refuel. I think though, that if we have to do it ourselves, it would be better perhaps to be visible to others.

I would be affraid for a Veyron however, they run out of fuel in 15 minutes when floored.