We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PoTW2 : Week 1 Entry

Ozzmcom

Okay I've been thinking about this recently and thought why not give it a shot. It's basically PoTW without the rules. So yes Photoshopping is allowed , you can go as mad as you like , and we'll vote for the best at the end of the day just like PoTW.

Although we need a couple of rules just in case this thing goes horribly wrong :P

1.Please upload your photo with a filesize less than 350kb! If not, it will not be entered!!!

2.If you wish to change your entry, please just edit your original post and replace the old pic with your new one.

3.No voting for yourself come poll day!

for now lets give it a go , I'll try to get in touch with mods, see if we can get the winner pic up on the banner in maybe another theme ( Check bottom of the page if you haven't:P). I'll be arranging the vote page and that's all it is really.

Theme: Free round

Entrants:

1. Malakai

2. DJdan

3. EyeKatcher

4. SuperVeloce

5. M a r c o P o l o

6. camryt

7. Dan

8. Walter93p

9. reventon09

10.shadee43

11.BeliarPL

12.eXodusPL

13.KaJu1918

14.Ace8

Closing date : 15th april

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look @ the rear window and you'll see that its original TDU rofl rofl

@ Koeni: xD you've got it^^...no, but the funny thing is that ME as a shopper would have said that SMOKE and rain are two things that don't go together and that the smoke at the rear tire looks very cheap...but well lets argue at the rain on the hood^^

Oh, nice idea with PotW where you can use Photoshop.

Let's try with this one, may change trough.

http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu278/W4ntaF4nta/overtake.png?t=1271006955

Sounds to me like somebody is a bit jealous of the awesome skills, that Ekky has in Photoshop.

Sorry, but I have to agree with Queen, this photo is simply... not-that-well made.

Sorry, but I have to agree with Queen, this photo is simply... not-that-well made.

Well, I didn't made this pic for everyone to love it.

It's just normal that there are people that like it and ones who don't, but I don't care.

Keep in mind that this contest is for photoshopping connected with the best pic (Theme); If you think that your "work" can mess with the time and the work I've put in, congrats! Otherwise, make it better or stop talking like "not that well made"...Thnx :monkeydance::cheeky:

Oh, I'd love to do something new, but my motherboard is broken and I'm on my old laptop now. I've chose proppably the best pic that I have on hard drive (or uploaded on my Photobucket).

No doubt you have putted lots of time and work into your photo, I know how hard it's to make good-looking effects. I want to make my photos perfect, so I've worked on mine something about 45 mins. Maybe it doesn't look so, but I tried to make it as realistic as I can.

I can post a list of things I'd change in your photo if you want. No offence ofc, I didn't want to start bloody flamewar. I also didn't want to sound like a photoshop master or make you feel upset :cheeky: Peace.