We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Terzer: Ferrari California (roof up and down) UPDATE V.2

terzer

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tried editing on performance editor? I didn't check the mod yet but I'll post the appropriate rim swap as soon as possible

As long I have my motherboard broken I can't try it. And I don't have 'patch' 1.68 installed, so I can't edit any data.

I´m glad to see the first Forza 3 exportations, i just want to advice you about the break lights, i think they are wrong, as you can see in the video below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMjakE2fGuI&feature=related

Apart from that great work and i´m looking forward for your 458 italia update version.

Thanks to all for the support! i will release update!

as for the brake lights. i want to believe you, as this config its really weird, but in reality its really so

here you can see clearly.

tell me what versio you prefer? with the openable door panels, or with the shadows?

Rubie38, amazing video, many Thanks! i can't understand why the fingers in your video are in the steering wheel? by me they're fine

Ferrari California

Thank you with you especially!

I used the camera of Aston Martin DB9 coupé. To have considering higher than that of F430 or other Ferrari.

If it is your camera by defect.

I too did not have time to work on the car. I would carry out other tests, promised.

Thank you with you.