We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Terzer: Ferrari California (roof up and down) UPDATE V.2

terzer

You don't need 1.68a installed to edit anything. It can be done with 1.67d and TDUPE 2.5.

And I don't want 1.67 either. I don't like perspective of having more traffic cars while crusing (many times my friend who has 1.67 crashed into some car that I didn't see). Maybe that's a stupid reason to not install 1.67, but that's enough for me.

And changing size in PE only change rim size, not whole wheel size, doesn't it?

Let's get back on topic.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terzer i have watched the vids indeed the brake lights configuration it´s weird.

Tell me is it possible to do some backlights daytime leds? like we can see on that videos.

Thanks for this car.

of course i can make the texture. however if there is no light dummy it will be dark in the shadows.... -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) -- -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

nice work but im having trouble with the cam and IK swap, ive tried the suggest 575maranello cam and the F430 IK but its horrible you cant see anything really, ive tried the lambo gallarodo cam and a few others, has any1 got a good cam and ik swap for this beautiful ride?

nice work but im having trouble with the cam and IK swap, ive tried the suggest 575maranello cam and the F430 IK but its horrible you cant see anything really, ive tried the lambo gallarodo cam and a few others, has any1 got a good cam and ik swap for this beautiful ride?

maybe try the crossfire cam or the crossfire roadster cam for top down driving...

5 characters

update is coming:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

i scaled the wheels, are they ok now?

i fixted the logos also

hopefully i will get the mirrors properly

hopefully i will detach the above part of the dashboard, so future coloring will be separately (as i think only 2db texture update will be better that the game coloring, 2 textures, one for the above part, one for the rest of the interior) http://image.europeancarweb.com/f/24987160+w750+st0/epcp_0909_06_z+ferrari_california+interior.jpg

please, now is the time for suggestions, because if i update it, it will be hard for me to update it again.

ok, but i want feedback to see if the handling, performance is right, so i can build the installer.

p.s. and also decide which car to replace, i can't make for everybody personally patches, as i'm not good at this

edit: -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

mirrors are now perfect, now you can actually use them!

edit 2: new brakelights :D -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

however i need opinions, if -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) -- is better? Thanks!

edit3: updated cock_lr. now the driver is in proper position

Best cameras I could find...

Shelby Daytona Cockpit

VW Golf Cockpit_Back

Mas Spyder Hood

Audi A3 Hood_Back

F575 IK

The Shelby Daytona cockpit cam has the steering wheel perfectly centered at a good distance and even lets you see the functional rearview mirror when the seat position sliders are in the middle for both settings.

ok, but i want feedback to see if the handling, performance is right, so i can build the installer.

p.s. and also decide which car to replace, i can't make for everybody personally patches, as i'm not good at this

edit: -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

mirrors are now perfect, now you can actually use them!

edit 2: new brakelights :D -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

however i need opinions, if -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) -- is better? Thanks!

edit3: updated cock_lr. now the driver is in proper position

I think the brighter ones are better, great update progress btw all is looking well, can you perhaps give a date on the next update?