We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Terzer: Ferrari California (roof up and down) UPDATE V.2

terzer

CENTER]DOWNLOAD RAR Version 2[/center]

Vesion 2: what's new?

-working mirrors

-updated wheels

-2 color interior

-attached some flying parts

-new brake lights

-updated logos

-working COCK_LR

-bug fixes

testdriveunlimited20100i.th.jpg

The new double colored interior can be easily modified, as the second color is 2db texture only, called steer_d2.db. The bnks, i'm providing in V2 are with the old cream texture. If anybody wants the black texture, just replace the steer_d2.db with the other in the rar, via Tdu Modding Tools. Everybody feel free to edit the texture, experiment, but i recommend to use only colors, as the dash is not UV mapped. Enjoy! :)

MIRROR Version 2

as for the gauges i don't know. the physics are set to 8000 rpm, interior gauge matches (well, its to 8200, 8300)

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still don't understand the deal with the brake lights, this is NOT an issue with the mod, but with Ferrari's design.

What is the point of putting two HUGE round tail lights that would be the obvious choice for brake lights on the back of the car, then not using them for brake lights???

Lambo does the same thing, so I guess it's just the brainlessness of SuperCar makers.....

$200,000 down the drain.....

I still don't understand the deal with the brake lights, this is NOT an issue with the mod, but with Ferrari's design.

What is the point of putting two HUGE round tail lights that would be the obvious choice for brake lights on the back of the car, then not using them for brake lights???

Lambo does the same thing, so I guess it's just the brainlessness of SuperCar makers.....

$200,000 down the drain.....

lol that crash happened in my homeland :D

as for the brakelights i totally agree.

wheel size is configured in the exterior file. rims size is something else. i tried, when i replaced the exterior files, the wheels are bigger. you maybe don't notice, because they are not much bigger, as see: -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) -- compared to http://www.superfuturecars.com/images/ferrari/ferrari-california-blue-closed-roof-side-view.jpg

also i asked twice for opinions for the wheel size, i will not update them again.

update is coming:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

i scaled the wheels, are they ok now?

i fixted the logos also

hopefully i will get the mirrors properly

hopefully i will detach the above part of the dashboard, so future coloring will be separately (as i think only 2db texture update will be better that the game coloring, 2 textures, one for the above part, one for the rest of the interior) http://image.europeancarweb.com/f/24987160+w750+st0/epcp_0909_06_z+ferrari_california+interior.jpg

please, now is the time for suggestions, because if i update it, it will be hard for me to update it again.

edit: please download and replace glass_i for the opened roof, as in interior, when windows are up http://i960.photobucket.com/albums/ae89/ddrd/TestDriveUnlimited2010-04-2115-40-0.jpg, thanks to ddrd DOWNLOAD GLASS_I

my apologies, after all its not just a convert, to have all textures and uv mapping ready.