We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Uk Party Leaders Debate '10

Who

Who do you feel was strongest in the Debate?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you feel was strongest in the Debate?

• Nick Clegg
    • Gordon Brown
    • David Cameron

Ok, this can turn very ugly, very quickly. Anything with politics can. So first off, please, be civilised.

To the point, I'm wondering who watched the leadership debate on ITV earlier tonight, Which box will people be ticking on Election day? The show was very interesting to me, and finally made it clear to me who I will be voting for.

Incase anyone is wondering, I, as a long haired, open minded hippie, am voting Liberal Democrats, Nick Clegg had a fine showing.

Anyway, go wild (within reason!)

I don't see why Labour have to go, but it's all opinion, I'm open to listening to what the other parties have to offer, but I know it'll be promises they wont keep, it's predictable and boring.

Stop letting immigrants in the country, and stop giving aid to other countries and spend the money on ourselves, this country is falling to bits, don't waste money on Africa, get our roads and infrastructure to modern standards!!!

I agree on the fact that I see no need for Labour to go. Far too many people pin the financial crisis on brown, without realising that the trouble is an international one.

I'm voting Lib Dem because I want to see the country get even better, not because they're an alternative to a terrible government.

I didn't watch the debate. If I'm honest I really couldn't care less who wins, as far as I see as soon as one party wins they'll do a few things they said they would do during the debate and then all hell will break loose once more, as was the case last time.

Also, if I hear one word about the Scrappage Scheme (or something similar) being brought back from either party I will actually rage to the point of insanity. What a flawed waste of time that was. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

I got a card through the post saying where to go to vote. They can forget it, I'm not wasting my time.

Didn't watch it, not wasting my time listening to all the {censored} those guys come out with. They're all as bad as each other, they spend more time bickering and making themselves look good for the cameras than actually doing anything.

I will however be voting, I don't see the point in not voting then complaining about the government. I'll probably vote Labour, even if it's only to shut that slimy Cameron bloke up. The Lib Dems seem decent but from what I've found out they're not as tough on crime as the other parties. The scrapping of uni tuition fees is quite tempting though.

Agree with baldy about the whole immigration thing though. Why do we let convicted criminals into the country just because if we didn't "it would go against their human rights"?. What rights? They're criminals for crying out loud.

Grr, politics makes me angry.

I watched it, go dull at the end but was all right. Never really watched Clegg but he seemed to be the only Genuine person there. I've always been a labour person and fell they have done OK in the last few years, vat thing was stupid but everyone would do stupid stuff.

In the 2 modules of economics I've done at uni its made it quite clear that Camerons ideas are stupid. He kept on having a go at brown about how he won't cut spending now when the very basic ideas of economics say you have to spend your way out of a recession, its just a fact. Yes you'll get in more debt early on but you will have an economy left to pay it back.

Oh one more point, Cameron had a go at Clegg for taking 2 million of a criminal and said why haven't you given it back? Was he really suggesting he should give 2 million back to a convicted criminal?

Off topic, but on topic at the same time...: Is it just me, or is it funny that Nick Clegg's bar is Red, Brown's Blue and Cameron's Yellow!

Not a single one is the electoral colour of their party xD

Koeni, why did you feel Camera-On was the best? Under his rule Britain would cap off immigration (which at the moment, is primarily Eastern Europeans like yourself) so if you ever wanted to move to britain (legitimately of course) then the chances of getting a life here would be much, much smaller.