We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ghost Car MUST WATCH!!!, 2nd Video Up!!!!

"Hedge"

The guy was obviously drunk, he didn't even realize the fence was there...:rofl:

no seriously this video is most probably fake. It's edited for sure, so anything can be done to look like it's the ghost car.

no because 2 years ago it was on the news, and they asked the cop that witnessed it trust me, i live in long island, NY

I saw it on a police chase program a few years ago and then people started disproving the theory that it was a super-natural experience and it's not such a popular clip now.

It reminds me of the recent theory/video of a triangular space ship which was spotted in the smoke of the Iceland volcano eruption. Obviously a group of birds in formation.

I saw it on a police chase program a few years ago and then people started disproving the theory that it was a super-natural experience and it's not such a popular clip now.

It reminds me of the recent theory/video of a triangular space ship which was spotted in the smoke of the Iceland volcano eruption. Obviously a group of birds in formation.

yea i heard about that

Nice video, I think it's fake too though. I mean, it's not too hard to change and manipulate it.

idk man, it was all over t.v. and the officer was questioned, they are still doing investigation on this and it happened a couple years ago, very close to where i live.

The fence was probably just pushed up as the guy drove into it and then just fell back where it was before, why are they making such a big deal out of it?

No matter of what happened there, what's with the big fuss about it? :lol:

It's like UFOs and all that random crap. Attention whores!

No matter of what happened there, what's with the big fuss about it? :lol:

It's like UFOs and all that random crap. Attention whores!

That's exactly what i said! I'd be surprised if he drove through a house like that, but this? Come on, i can run through a fence.

yeah, he could have driven thru the fence, except that the fence would still be moving back and forth when the cop gets there. its not moving at all. and i am pretty sure that if the person drove thru the fence, it would have taken some of the cars paint off and been stuck to the fence. seen that happen numerous times in collisions.

also, while they dont show it, dont you think the cop got out of his car and checked the fence or looked for tire tracks to try to figure out what just happened? i guarantee i would

yeah, he could have driven thru the fence, except that the fence would still be moving back and forth when the cop gets there. its not moving at all. and i am pretty sure that if the person drove thru the fence, it would have taken some of the cars paint off and been stuck to the fence. seen that happen numerous times in collisions.

also, while they dont show it, dont you think the cop got out of his car and checked the fence or looked for tire tracks to try to figure out what just happened? i guarantee i would

yes, thats exactly what i was thinking, thank you, some1 who agrees with me lol.

As for the second video, I half expected a scary monster to jump out and scare me :/

i wouldn't post something like that here, that would be messed up.