We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

'Speshul' Premium Membership -- Help Support the Duck! [animated avatar, no ads, gold username...]

Eudemon

Can't be bothered reading? click here to read the summary

[subhead]What the fridge is Speshul?[/subhead]

Speshul is not for everyone, Speshul is for those of our members who, and as cheesy as this sounds; 'Love to tduck'. :D They visit us as they do Facebook, Youtube, ebay etc. They are active, helpful and enjoy not only the main sections of the community but also the mad and crazy bits too. They are like I said, the people who keep this place going and want to see it continue to grow, where we will eventually take over the world! Muhahahaha! :evil:

The future's bright, the future's tduck'ed! :p

Anyway what does this all come down to I hear you ask, well you've probably seen those members who have a shiny [Ed - what colour we using these days?] gold username and polished badge under their name, along with maybe their attention grabbing animated avatars. These are the Speshuls, they are members who support turboduck via a Premium Membership.

As a Speshul you are given a number of benefits, these include: no ads on the forum, larger avatar and not only that, but also the ability to have an animated avatar, a gold username to help you standout from the peasants :cheeky: regular members, a lovingly handcrafted (in Photoshop) shiny badge known as the 'Badge of Speshulness', bigger Private Message Inbox storage and best of all the inner-peace and good feeling that you are helping out a place you really do enjoy being on.

How do you get this, well like I said if you really really really really really really really really really really really really really do like us... even so much as to care or even cry when we disappear for even the smallest amount of time, then you are indeed a Speshul candidate.

So if you feel like this is something for you then please take a look at your User CP > Become Speshul option in your User Control Panel or alternatively click the link here.

The cost of Speshul is $3 per month or you can get a discount with a 6-monthly at $10 or an Annual membership at $20. Note that it is you who selects how you want your membership to be. If you want to renew manually then you can do so, if you want it to be automatic because you have a busy life or just can't be bothered keeping tabs then that is available to you also.

As it's through Paypal, it's completely secure and under your control, not ours, therefore if you wish to cancel a 'recurring' membership at any time then you can do so via your PayPal account, and not via contacting us meaning no waiting around for us to do it. Anyone who has sent me a PM knows what that can mean! :wait: ;)

You DO NOT need a PayPal account to purchase a normal non-recurring 'Speshul' Premium Membership.

Thanks for reading this and by all means any questions or what not just ask or contact myself via PM!

Cheers guys.

turboduck team

:bparty:

[subhead]UPDATES:[/subhead]

2015-06-22 - Updated text to reflect present day and added animated avatars as a bonus.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is great Diablo :thumbsup: there should be a new color for members that have stayed for a while "loyal member" or something lol, idk just my imagination.

You mean a way of you getting a coloured name without paying :O No I didn't say that, nasty me.

The reason is because people keep taking more than the 1 badge it was set for. It looks great if you have the Badge of Speshulness only. I may remove the Supporter badge to be honest as if you're Speshul you're already a Supporter and become one if you decide not to continue being Speshul.

Thoughts?

Alternatively I could add the Speshul text to the lowest part of the postbit under the Xbox Live, xfire, PC Specs section also?

Ok I get the message. :(

Aww, it's okay. You have the final say anyway. We all love you really. :pathead:

I like my 2 badges too, but I'd prefer three, how about Modder status? I think I'm arrogant enough to qualify.

Shall I add the several other badges whilst I'm at it? :p

• 1 month later...