We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer: Ferrari F355 F1 Berlinetta

TDUZoqqer

no mod in the world is perfect

and you don't have to give me -rep where inside is that the car is "horrible" :rolleyes:

-----

I do not know how to read all these discussed. But it is true that we are demanding and sorry for keeping you noticed a few imperfections.

You are few of us to enjoy your car and it is difficult to resist when you put it on the site.

This takes time, I guess, should not be pressed.

I agree that it is difficult to have a car 100% perfect, but I think it was too early to disseminate. I still made a little video to enjoy.

Admittedly, the level of Tool831 is a reference, but the tools you use are free.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An online p**** comparison... oh kiddies... "I have less errors on my mod than you... that means I am better than you"... c'mon... :rolleyes:

We all do this for fun and for the community ... I understand that we all want to have good looking mods with as many good features as possible, but hey, and it's only a game ;)

I think TDUZoqqer can be preoud of his work, he converted many good mods, he created some parts of these mods himself (like some parts of the LP670-4) and in my opinion, he did a respectable job for his age of only 13 years ...

@ Tool & TheQueen: Of course, you are very experienced and you create good mods as well, but there are other good modders over here besides you... so respect their work and stop finally to offend them...

BTT:

Another good mod, go on with your great work! :thumbsup:

Greetz

Fl0w

PS:

-repping me now would only cause me to leave this forum here...

thanks Fl0w. I think he said perfect arguments to stopping the competition about the TDU Modding scene, I mean, what are we doing here?! the once thing we are making yet are new features of the game, we have one and the same hobby: modding. I think that hobby should be peaceful and not to

Geez
'ing everone around who say something against it

when in 1 year everyone started to bully the little ones, in 5 years here will be theoreticly an atomary war or something :rolleyes:

PS: tool? when did you started modding? 17? 18?

hehe congratz :rolleyes:

[mod edit:] Please do not swear or use asterisk's to mimic swearing, thanks.

I divide your opinion fl0w on the fact that it is only one play. You do all, a formidable work! You give desire, with all, to play.

You are important for Internet sites

I do not hide you, you beings of the engines. And you are admired.

This is why, I as well as possible try to respect your work.

Even if there are defects, it is not important.

On my side. I direct people towards you best than I can.

60,000 visits in 4 months.

Why you do not make your own nonexisting car.

Another good MOD, go one with your great work!

Thank you very much Mister modellers

@+

You guys know this has to stop, Tool doesn't even release his mods here anymore..

TDUZoqqer: Stop taking offense to everything, sure some of the comments aren't needed, but Tool is basically just trying to help you out, ignore the others

Tool: If it isn't obvious to you yet, Zoqqer doesn't want your help, so stop wasting your time by typing all that. His loss as far as i'm concerned

Queen and Urban: There is no need to make such comments like you are, including the quote in your sig Queen, you guys are just adding unnecessary fuel to the fire.

Can't we all just get along guys? No need to always be at each others throats.

/rant

PS: tool? when did you started modding? 17? 18?

hehe congratz :rolleyes:

Says Zoqqer trying to finger a car.. :lol:

just couldn't resist commenting on your avatar.

Actually I started modding nearly 4 years ago, far as I can remember. That doesn't matter what age anyway.. If I started at 14 for example then I would be proud cause least I know my quality is still well worth it then your ugly non smoothed crap. :crackup:

It is possible to fix is all I am saying, no need to try and be sarcastic and attempt to make me angry?.. Its amusing I will admit but I think your latest attempt was pretty crap. Its your posts that make me happy to be on TDUC *just kidding*. It's so delightful how you try and come up with sarcasm.

Ready.... Set... -rep!

Tool: If it isn't obvious to you yet, Zoqqer doesn't want your help, so stop wasting your time by typing all that. His loss as far as i'm concerned

Point taken signed and delivered. ;) I will take this moment of this last quote and leave little angry german kid alone for good. Leave him to release crap that he doesn't wanna fix.

Guest turbo lag

So Zoqqer, you're expecting people only to say "omg tnx". Well if you're going to wuss out of that, you better get used to modding.

I admit myself, this mod isn't the highest of quality of what it could have been. You know yourself it could have been done better with the latest of Forza tools.

And are people not allowed to criticise? So what if he thinks it's crap, I'm sure a lot of people agree with him there, and I'm sure everyone says his mods are crap as well all the time. So what?

:fp:

what should I do that he finally stop write bad about my mods?!

...Convert all Forza3 cars for TDU ?? :cool:

Just a joke, of course !

To all,

Keep cool with our dear modders,

they are so pretty to continue to work for us; releasing new cars, etc.. ;)

It's a chance for us, TDU was born in 2006... And we continue to play because TDUZoqqer, Tool831, Grin116, etc... work harder :)

A lot of things in this world are more bad (just have a look to your tv when it's the news...)

I have no problem with critic, I have just a problem when tool come and talk Sh about everything I make

My god let me live or have tool real no other hobbies than argue with me?:oook: LOL if it is so, then I'm very sorry for this little girl

i do like your work man! even tho its not in the same quality as tool's mods, its still worth to post as you are very often first to release those favorite cars, like Aston DBS, F355, mas GT and so on..

Tool is probably doing this to you since he sort of has left this forum, and probably feels that he don't have anything to loose here. same with some of those other guys here.

i wont say that i will -Rep anyone here as i don't have anything against anyone. just saying that this is kinda childish, coming in here just to say degrading things to other people.

as Mellors said:

Quit with the insults before somebody gets banned. This is getting pathetic now and both of you and your "fanboys" are to blame.

• 4 months later...