We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Greetings

Shanakar

Greetings fellow TDU Central members.

I just found out about this site from another place I go to. I'm a big fan of TDU and also anxiously awaiting TDU 2. I run a company that specializes in game mods, game simulations and pc hardware in the sim-racing/racing game genre which you can see at http://www.mak-corp.net

I have been interested for a while now to make some of our cars available in TDU but I don't have liable modders yet for TDU. I hope to get to know some of you here.

Greetz.

lol, thanks for the welcome Milli. Hehe, I am far from normal myself so I guess I'll fit in well then. :D

I'm pretty embarrassed that I haven't found this place earlier. I love TDU, I run a modding group for other games and have wanted to mod TDU for ages, but finally I am here and things can get rolling. Maybe I'll be able to find some people here who'll want to help.

Ah cool. Well I've been browsing around and also asked a question in the support board. Seems like there is a real good and friendly community here which is a great thing really as it makes the stay that much more enjoyable. Anyway, thanks for the welcome. :D

Shana-kar-kar-kar-kar (Shooting Stars fans will get it), welcome to ooh heaven is a plaice on earth though I have to admit to preferring cod or haddock or even salmon. Speaking of salmon I don't like it out of a tin but as a fillet it's so good. KFC make fillets, did you know that? Anyway welcome, any questions ask the person above him who is above me above him.

:welcome:

Shana-kar-kar-kar-kar (Shooting Stars fans will get it), welcome to ooh heaven is a plaice on earth though I have to admit to preferring cod or haddock or even salmon. Speaking of salmon I don't like it out of a tin but as a fillet it's so good. KFC make fillets, did you know that? Anyway welcome, any questions ask the person above him who is above me above him.

:welcome:

Damn, now you make me want to go and get some KFC, with some nice potato and gravy, popcorn chicket, fillet burgers...DAMN IT! If only KFC wasn't a two hour drive return trip. Sighs.

I'm not much of a seafood person after reading the cycle of sea creatures. What you haven't read it? Well my good sir, let me educate you.

Step 1: Man catches fish from the sea.

Step 1: Man cooks and eats the fish.

Step 3: Man digests and craps that fish.

Step 4: The crap travels back to the sea through sewers which then gets eaten by fish in the sea.

Step 5: Return and continue from Step 1.

Good apetite mate. Enojy! :D