We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Leearigold: New TDU2 trailer now on Gametrailers!

How come? TDU2 is basically TDU plus what we asked for, alright at the moment they seem to showing a lot of the Sims style stuff but the driving in a vast open environment which was for the majority of people the main draw of the game is still their and the added weather and night and day will make it even better!

That's my view though I do understand the apprehension people are having towards the handling and physics shown in the trailers thus far.

^ My only complaint so far is damage, I mean I know it's a game, but I don't really want to drive around in a smashed up exotic(cause you know its gonna happen). I just hope theres an option to turn it off. Other than that, it looks amazing.

I'm talking about the physics shown in trailers. And it looks to groupy and sim like instead of just driving which is what tdu and test drive are all about. it seems there trying to hard to be above and beyond what tdu is meant to be about an that driving and having fun not partys on yachts bikinis by the pool sure it's nice but thens it's like sims 3 with some cars thrown in for fun. I like the idea of friends hanging out and stuff. You can improve on something that was almost perfect. There 3 things wrong with it. Physics (which according to the trailers got worse), graphics which needed some tweaking, walking around the house. Thats it to me

I don't see how you can possibly say that because you've not played the game or seen somebody play the game first hand. All you've seen is two trailers and a handful of screenshots for a game that's upto 5 months away from release.